May 15, 2022
MC and Carly break up at the beginning of the game. MC does not get any other girlfriend so far, but dates lots of bishes. There's not much in terms of sharing in this game. It's basically about people hooking up, often to the detriment of the MC, but he also gets some too. None of the girls are able to become MC's girlfriend thus far.
So the game doesn't make much sense, you have to choose a girl and this has to be anyone you like as a girlfriend and add a little more romance to it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So the game doesn't make much sense, you have to choose a girl and this has to be anyone you like as a girlfriend and add a little more romance to it.
What doesn't make sense? MC just got out of a bad relationship and is now playing the field. In-game, it's only been a few weeks since he's arrived in Horton Bay. I wouldn't be surprised if he has the opportunity to choose a girlfriend near the end.

May 15, 2022
What doesn't make sense? MC just got out of a bad relationship and is now playing the field. In-game, it's only been a few weeks since he's arrived in Horton Bay. I wouldn't be surprised if he has the opportunity to choose a girlfriend near the end.
friend near the end he doesn't like the theme is to vary and that there conflicts due to jealousy is less boring

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
Anyone know what the 8th scene with Nigel is? I have the 3 when MC doesn't pay rent and the 4 when Gemma doesn't pay but the "dreams" says there is still 1 more

3.30 star(s) 62 Votes