legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Btw dear Dev, renew the intro, i almost skipped this game. (these 2 girls with their faces) I just didnt skip because supposed, most other girls will be looking better due to
How do I unlock the arcade? It isnt on the map in my game :(
check mobile phone, 2nd option to unclock map. I found arcade by through arrows, but it was hard

Reactions: Ghosty99

HyrulesHero

Nov 24, 2020
Just started, and I initially thought it was going to be the same ol' same but part of the story I got to has caught my interest. NTR is amazing in any plot point of a story. Liking it so far.

Reactions: Forgotted

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Update Status 0.4.7.1 9/11/24
**Horton Bay Stories - Jake v0.4.7.1**

**Fixed**: Normalised all music tracks. Volumes are significantly lower across the board (0.5 is now a comfortable volume. Yes, I know it’s been over 3 years of bleeding ears, but it’s sorted now! :p).
**Fixed**: With NTR OFF, you’ll no longer jump to an NTR event when cleaning up the Gym at 18:00.
**Fixed**: Gaining Uni class attendance score outside of uni will no longer count towards your weekly attendance score if accrued on the weekend (Rhea/Stacey/Claire).

**Changed**: Martin/Shelley NTR scene is now available in dreams menu (need to play event again to unlock if already seen).
**Changed**: Tramp/Alicia desk fuck event is now repeatable after discovering Tramp’s identity (Objective triggers on Mondays while in the Uni Art wing hallway, but can be completed on any day during uni hours).
**Changed**: Can now can sleep til the next day in your bed at any time.
**Changed**: The Dream menu can now be toggled on or off from the wardrobe in your bedroom instead of prompting every time you sleep.
**Changed**: The ‘Go to Class' button that appears in the mornings is now available from 06:00. If used before 09:00, you will automatically get showered and ready to leave, and time will jump to 09:00 before asking if you’d like to walk to Uni with anyone.

**Added**: Guitar practice with Claire (Requires offered to teach her during music class). This event will also make up for music class attendance if you missed it that day.
**Added**: Band Practice - Fridays 14:00 at Uni (Requires Grade 3 Music or higher).
**Added**: New dreams (Chase Taylor NTR).
**Added**: Corruption tracker for Maxine.
**Added**: New event with Rhea at the Library (requires Steve’s Art club painting of Rhea complete plus one other event to be unlocked).
**Added**: Rhea and Joan event (Rhea’s flatmate).

• Red Heart
Reactions: kurosx and Fauno36

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.6.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 1808 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.30 star(s) 62 Votes