Sep 29, 2017
This is still my favourite VN. Anything better that is similar to it?
Hatsukoi 1/1 was made by the same company and is of similar quality. If you liked this game, you'll probably like that one too.

Decided to play through this one again since it's been a couple years, and I have to say, whose idea was it to put white text on a light yellow background for the backlog? My gosh, my poor eyes will never be able to read that text.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dardanit

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
So question is,Can you play this on android using an emulator?
Like ExaGear or is too big an archive for it to be possible?
Did anyone try to do so?

Chasmaclysm

Dec 11, 2018
Probably not. No offence but who reads a 50+ hours visual novel on a phone? That's gonna fuck up your eyes.
I spend the majority of my time reading on my phone. However never really tried to read a visual novel I feel aside from causing eye strain you'd have a hard time opening menus and navigating the games.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
The perfect edition translated patch just got update fully translated can someone upload full game perfect edition here?

Reactions: Ranieboy
May 7, 2018
The perfect edition translated patch just got update fully translated can someone upload full game perfect edition here?
The Perfect Edition just adds in the extra scenes and CGs for all characters from the Vita version and no new H-Scene, but if you still want it, here's the link.

Last edited:
May 7, 2018
Seems like the website went offline. Can't open the page!
The Perfect Edition had some Problem, some of the dialogue doesn't have text and voice. The textbox is empty without text and no voice, if you click while this happen it will skip to the next line instead.
EDIT: "have" not "had"

Example: Rikka Route
oKgeeYx.jpg

Torrent:

Last edited:

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
The Perfect Edition had some Problem, some of the dialogue doesn't have text and voice. The textbox is empty without text and no voice, if you click while this happen it will skip to the next line instead

Example: Rikka Route
View attachment 1808291

Torrent:
Oh I see...thanks for the info, guess I'll wait.
yeah I saw the torrent but on my end it has strangely limited speed for me at the moment even though there is enough seeders, only links from upload centers work smoothly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 7, 2018
"had" some problem and it was fixed or is the problem still there?
"have" some problems, though it's not that bad for me.
Sorry for the bad english.

EDIT: Someone from Sukebei said that the fan TL team is fixing those problems right now, but there is no estimated date when it will be finished.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020
when I start playing the novel I dont see any text of characters and the characters themselves, only sound and background only. So dunno if something is wrong with this novel as I never had it happend before. What Would be the solution to this?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 18 Votes