Jul 16, 2019
1578071078002.png
just for safety of the download, is there ACTUAL pregnacy in this one or like this one that u spent all the game in a stratight harem route with no choices AND NO PREGNANT SCENES WATSOEVER ? IF theres please do ping me so i can safely download knowing aint a big LIE tag

Reactions: Tunak23

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 505422
just for safety of the download, is there ACTUAL pregnacy in this one or like this one that u spent all the game in a stratight harem route with no choices AND NO PREGNANT SCENES WATSOEVER ? IF theres please do ping me so i can safely download knowing aint a big LIE tag
There is no harem route.

You pick 1 girl pretty early on then follow her story.

2 of the girls have kids but there isn't thepregnancy content you seem to be looking for, just shows the kids at the end. Marika has some pregnancy scenes but the other one cuts straight to her teaching their 2 daughters to play piano.

None of them look like the picture you posted either.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2019
avaron the case for the pic is to warn people that go for a pregnancy scene or pregnant that in that one theres none and this one i already figured that 2 girls dont have it so, i declare a lie in pregnancy tag !!! T.T that actual history is good i enjoyed the 2 girls routes i picked so far but the lie is big, sadly

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
avaron the case for the pic is to warn people that go for a pregnancy scene or pregnant that in that one theres none and this one i already figured that 2 girls dont have it so, i declare a lie in pregnancy tag !!! T.T that actual history is good i enjoyed the 2 girls routes i picked so far but the lie is big, sadly
Marika and Rikka have pregnancy in their routes, don't say anything about lie if you didn't investigate all corners.

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
I mean if the new patch is compatible with the version on this OP we could just replace it,right?Just wondering....

Reactions: superelmo
Dec 18, 2019
I mean if the new patch is compatible with the version on this OP we could just replace it,right?Just wondering....
hmm i mean it's from the same person i doubt they bought two different version to work on. it's also just a script revision basically he went through alot of stuff and made the lines more corrext and smooth to read

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I feel like an idiot for asking this but how do I save? I can't find any option to save.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it, you have to hover at the bottom of the message box.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 18 Votes