VN Others Completed Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart- HD 18+ Edition [Final] [FAVORITE]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
eb6301ad0f8201d3967462a72cd28c54_original.jpg

Overview:
The fandisc for Hoshizora no Memoria. It contains addition story routes as a sequel to complete the Yume and Mare routes of Hoshizora no Memoria, as well as an additional side story for the other heroines of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-30
Release Date: 2022-11-18
Title: Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart- HD
Original Title: 星空のメモリア HD -Eternal Heart-
Aliases: Hoshimemo Fandisc
Developer: FAVORITE -
Publisher: Denpasoft | Sekai Project | FAVORITE
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Medium (22h16m)
Prequel: Hoshizora no Memoria - Wish upon a Shooting Star
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

ETC_FD_e01a.png ISUZU_FD_h01a.png KOMOMO_e10g.png MARE_FD_e03a.png MARE_FD_h01a.png TINAMI_FD_e01a.png YUME_FD_h06a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Untitled.png
The VERY first experience I had with Eroge. I played, and 100% the game back in 2nd year College, now a working adult it brings me pride and joy to finally play the Fandisc. Thank you very much Translators. Here's the screenshot I saved for this day.

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
This is as good an excuse as any to reread it. Hopefully it's as good as I remember.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Damn what a classic. While not exceptional, I recall this game to be actually pretty cute and fun. The characters funnily enough are very memorable.

It's weird, it has nothing that excels as a masterpiece, but the combination of many things in the game actually makes is a pretty fun and chill game. The sister was fucking annoying a lot of times though.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
Finally... I never though this would ever get translated when the OG group was absorbed by Shitkai project. The first game was my 2nd Eroge back in the day, G-Senjou no Maou was my first

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix141

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
View attachment 2203511
The VERY first experience I had with Eroge. I played, and 100% the game back in 2nd year College, now a working adult it brings me pride and joy to finally play the Fandisc. Thank you very much Translators. Here's the screenshot I saved for this day.
Fuck yes, we are in the same boat. Friends.PNG

Not my first experience, but one of my most significant alongside Yume Miru Kusuri.

• Red Heart

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Extensions to the two characters I never gave a damn about and the short stories are inaccessible for some reason. What a letdown.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Sweet Jesus, Mary and the Holy Trinity, do my eyes deceive me???
The original VN has been on my PC since like 2015. I've immediately detected that I'm going to love it and set it aside for a better time, and since I've had quite a few good novels in my "to read" list it stayed there. When I decided to finally read it I'd curiously check regarding the fandisk online and the kickstarted has already been announced in like 2016-2017, together with the fandisk as a goal, so I thought to myself, "hey, might as well wait a little and get read it when the fan disk is released, surely it won't be that long, I can wait a year, or even 2"
BOI was I wrong. I dunno what kinda "engine issues" they had but I'd given up on this entirely and since from what I read around regarding the main novel, some of the endings were supposedly not finished properly/open ended and the fandisk would finish them properly, and knowing that I just couldn't pick up the original knowing it's going to be an unfinished experience, and I hate those, even though it looked so good to me.
What a time to be alive. What's next, one of AUGUST novels finally get a finished translation?( oh wait Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai was translated XD)

ParaIsGone

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2203511
Similar! however this was my second Eroge, the first being either Katawa Shoujo or My Girlfriend Is The President (depends on if you call Katawa Shoujo an Eroge. (Still the best thing to come from 4chan in the last decade)). Still though as I see the visual novels coming out of Japan nowadays I find gems like this become more and more rare, that or I am getting picky with my preferred types of writing.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Lmao I remember the first translation this game got, the loli route was censured with dolphins :KEK:
(It was vanilla and safe except for some sad sobbing stories...)(y)

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Similar! however this was my second Eroge, the first being either Katawa Shoujo or My Girlfriend Is The President (depends on if you call Katawa Shoujo an Eroge. (Still the best thing to come from 4chan in the last decade)). Still though as I see the visual novels coming out of Japan nowadays I find gems like this become more and more rare, that or I am getting picky with my preferred types of writing.
"My Girlfriend is the President!" now that's another name i haven't heard in a loooooong time...
i'm still waiting for that fandisc in which you get to nail that alien

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Holy it's been what 7/8 years since I played the OG, I even backed the officiL tranation on Kickstarter with the promise that the fandisc will get translated. Never thought I'd see the day

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
it brings a smile to my face seeing that a lot of other people also have good memories of the OG version of the game. Still a shame that after all this time its never been decensored, but even with the mosaics its a hell of a VN for sure