VN Others Completed Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart- HD 18+ Edition [Final] [FAVORITE]

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Hmmm, while i liked the original game for the most part, i remember it more as a disappointment if anything. Because the last 2 routes were written so horribly, it left a really bad taste in my mouth, especially becasue i really liked all the other routes. I don't know, if this addition will redeem that ending a little, i can only hope so..

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
OH SHIT MAN! I've been waiting on this since I played the original like back whin it first got translated.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Is there seriously no window mode for this? Not even borderless? Even the base game had window mode. I can't even play this, since fullscreen games just crash on my setup after a while...

Zeida

Oct 9, 2017
Is there seriously no window mode for this? Not even borderless? Even the base game had window mode. I can't even play this, since fullscreen games just crash on my setup after a while...
Yeah... I've been checking in back and forth for the update to be posted...

Zeida

Oct 9, 2017
There is a WINDOW MODE update and a TITLE SCREEN FIX as well, guess we just have to wait for someone to drop it on here.

Reactions: Kira77

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
It's been a month since they patched it but no upload yet. Guess I'll play something else first and pray for the update in the meantime.

Reactions: Zeida

DiaTine

Formerly 'GodofTime'
Apr 6, 2018
is this the same game as the original one with more in it, or is it just the extras? Sorry, i don't read many vn's so i'm not familiar with what a fandisc is.

Zeida

Oct 9, 2017
is this the same game as the original one with more in it, or is it just the extras? Sorry, i don't read many vn's so i'm not familiar with what a fandisc is.
It's the Extras, I call them After Stories really, it's what happens after the girl's respective routes in the original game.

I wanna read it so bad but... The Window Mode and Title Screen fix are not present on the one here... I'm planning to just buy the one on steam, it doesn't seem to be that expensive. But yeah...

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I think the window mode might just be in the resolution 2000x1100, so it would still have problems for people with smaller screens.

Chirk

Jun 30, 2018
The file has been remove, please reup, many thanks
Greetings!

The OP is already updated with the links to the game.
The MixDrop links seems to link to the wrong game, so don't use that one.
Will submit a report to the mods.

Best regards!

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
great game so far havent made it to the h-scenes yet but im slowly trekking enjoying the story. i read somewhere that routes are locked behind others? Not an issue I don't hate any of the characters.

Zeida

Oct 9, 2017
great game so far havent made it to the h-scenes yet but im slowly trekking enjoying the story. i read somewhere that routes are locked behind others? Not an issue I don't hate any of the characters.
Has this been updated with the WINDOW mode? Mine is still stuck in FULL SCREEN