VN Ren'Py Completed Hospital Hotties [Final] [Slooty Slots]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Wow, her skin must really be elastic.
I wonder what kind of material was used to make them so round.
Maybe Earth was a tit in the past...

Agonei

Apr 23, 2019
Um, no kink-shaming.

But...I think there is a point when we should wonder if boobs can be "too big" to make people feel sexy about them.
Yep.

I'd personally call that point (too big, that is) where the boobs are (each) literally bigger than the entire rest of the body.

What I'm seeing here... is not that.

Reactions: Zenix

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Well just by looking at the Sample pics....I have to agree with there beingsuch a thing as Hugelovely tits and then there are extremey huge over developed tits. However I am not afan of the Blonde Yet the redheaded nurse she sparks some interest within me.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
what the fuck... those some big ass tits :eek::eek::eek::cool::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Zenix

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
What a tiresome parade of the same comments about boobs being too big. Yawn. Do you all jump on the NTR or gay threads and whine about that too? "I don't like this."

Slooty Slots serves the bimbo fans. Like Abimboleb and many others. His renders may be a special taste, but he does what he loves and I for one am thankful for that. Fantastic.:love:

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
What a tiresome parade of the same comments about boobs being too big. Yawn. Do you all jump on the NTR or gay threads and whine about that too? "I don't like this."

Slooty Slots serves the bimbo fans. Like Abimboleb and many others. His renders may be a special taste, but he does what he loves and I for one am thankful for that. Fantastic.:love:
I get it. Perhaps wanting to make a joke I dangerously approached kinkshaming. I sometimes fantasize with bimbos and so, I am an occasional consumer of games such as Doll City, in general I prefer games with more variety when it comes to women, but if that's the developer's wish we should just celebrate we have a new game (y)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Hospital hotties" version "01-1.0-FullVersion".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Hospital hotties" versione "01-1.0-FullVersion".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: Kagrra and inno3d

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

I have no problem with bimbo games and even silly transformations like that. They can be stupid fun if done well.

The problem with this dev is that his baseline, average chicks are already so ridiculously proportioned that they are essentially still bimbos with slightly less massive tits. There is no juxtaposition with the average chick so the look becomes the new average. Which kinda misses the point of the fetish.

If everyone is a bimbo, no one is a bimbo.

Last edited:

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Exactly. For those of you who don't know, and clearly many don't, Slooty Slots, like darkhound1, or EpicLust (and many others) is a fucking bimbo legend...A LEGEND I say! So how about a little big-boob-slash-bimbo fetish respect? You entitled schmuck newb big-boob critics that have been here all of five minutes who feel the need to crap on a made guy (if not a capo, or even Godfather!) need to seriously check yourself. First, you...are a nobody, big-boob critic w/a keyboard. Slooty Slots is the Michael Corleone of his craft. So in the words of the famous profit, The Rock..."Know your role and shut your mouth!".:D

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You mean when boobs start defying the laws of gravity? Seeing as that woman with her frame should be bend over indefinitely or incapable of walking at all with that much meat on her chest..
While some big tits do defy the laws of gravity, these are probably not the best examples. They do exist in real life in this size. They hang more, but usually they do something to take care of that..

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes