RPGM Abandoned Hostage Hotel [Ch. 1-4] [Bondco Inc.]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
I really enjoy the story and the characters of this series. The best way I can describe it is that it can change and carry whatever tone it has in the heat of the moment so well without disrupting the progression of the story (usually). It can be be genuinely legitimately spooky one moment, hilarious, goofy, or lighthearted the next, or then maybe it might venture in to really dark, emotional, and traumatic territory all of a sudden at the bat of an eye, and somehow it all works great. It feels like a sign of something that has layers of depth that the author took time and consideration in to, something that you don't usually expect. It really makes me feel something. It's very unusual, and I really enjoy it.

The writing needs some work though. Some of the characters get a little too easily out of their situations and it almost feels like a massive retcon mid-chapter for the events earlier in the chapter (especially chapter 3 with Stephanie, every single one of her actions being completely undone for no logical reason just because it was convenient for the story progression). Also a lot of "you're" versus "your", or "they're" versus "their" issues. You might consider having someone help edit/review both the dialogue and script. But I mean I still really enjoyed it, the games don't take themselves too seriously anyway. Here's a good general guideline for writing about people getting in to trouble: the trouble they get in to should be easy to get in to, but a struggle to get out of (although I want to see them struggle if you know what I mean. In their bonds. A lot). But following that guideline makes for a much more fulfilling story/characters.
Hey thanks for that input, I really appreciate it! Some things were in there for convenience reason and because I'm lazy ;p I actually didn't plan on having Stephanie come in for Chapter 3 but everyone really wanted her so I was like "Eh, why the hell not." She actually ended up being pretty fun to throw in there! But you're definitely right with how I wrote some of those scenes and Ill be looking to correct it in the last 2 chapters :)

BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
Hi there.
I am looking for Android Version port.
Can someone share it?
I never made an android port for the game, but for future games i will be looking into it :)

I am stuck at Chapter 2 I can't scape the room where I get taped and had to get the dress adn 3 ingredients.
I did everythign and there is some shiney at a hole.
Trying to act with every object in this room nothing happens.
Can you post a screenshot?

This looks AWESOME, any chance for a Mac build?
For chapter 4 I will be hopefully having a Mac build. Chapters 2 and 3 would break on Macs and I didn't know how to fix it back then. But I will be now :)

Reactions: kcoope89

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Im a biggest noob maybe... but.. what is the code of the cell door when you find T,A,C letters? (1st Chapter)

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Thx! :D I realized that yesterday. (In my first gamelay I tried this code with big letters, but the door open for me with small letters only)

Keigosan

Dec 4, 2018
I can't get Chapter 3 to work for me. I get the following error:

TypeError
Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

I cleared the cache and even downloaded the chapter (I usually play online) but I get the same result. :(

BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
I can't get Chapter 3 to work for me. I get the following error:

TypeError
Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

I cleared the cache and even downloaded the chapter (I usually play online) but I get the same result. :(
Hey man, so sorry I just saw this! Check the drivers for your graphics card. Thats an issue with the lighting being render,ed try and update them to see if that helps :)

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Decided to play the new version and now I'm just stuck, Chairman tells me go talk to the nurse she says go to the bathroom and look for cracks and the crack in the wall in the bathroom says cobwebs in the way with no further direction and I can't find anything related to clearing cobwebs either.

Edit: Nevermind figured it out you have to find the fire axe in the parking lot then use it to break open a window (the game doesn't direct you to find something to break open the window either she just comments on it being busted up until you find the axe).

Last edited:

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I quite enjoyed this game for a while when it was about bondage, but then it seemed to start going off the deep end into some weird sick stuff. Does anyone know if it veered back to female on female bondage or does it pretty much stay in the weird bug infested, talking bloody pony heads, gore shit territory?

I feel like the dev should have made 2 different games for these niches, as to me they don't seem to belong together at all.

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
I really enjoy all those little games.
In chapter 4 I'm stuck after getting the rusty key
I went to the house outside
Lost flashlight and don't know what to do
There is 2 arcades enlighted but can't interact

Last edited:

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
Hello! Fun games but i stuck in get bottle quest in storage room after tentacle atack. Or thats quest are cleared? (Chapter 3) Well figured it. now had some untuchable sparkle mark on the wall
Also this creepy eyes which are left on the screen:)
Well figured my problem with ch 3:) and cleared game

Ch4 - Did i correct understand, its unfinished?

Last edited:

BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
I quite enjoyed this game for a while when it was about bondage, but then it seemed to start going off the deep end into some weird sick stuff. Does anyone know if it veered back to female on female bondage or does it pretty much stay in the weird bug infested, talking bloody pony heads, gore shit territory?

I feel like the dev should have made 2 different games for these niches, as to me they don't seem to belong together at all.
I wanted to make a mix of horror game with a little bondage. Smut gets boring after a while and that vanilla bondage shit isn't as fun.

Hi,
I am looking for Android version port
I don't plan on making a version for this game because it was just a test. Future games will have ports though!

I really enjoy all those little games.
In chapter 4 I'm stuck after getting the rusty key
I went to the house outside
Lost flashlight and don't know what to do
There is 2 arcades enlighted but can't interact
That parts bugged out, when I release the next update I'll be fixing that part.

Hello! Fun games but i stuck in get bottle quest in storage room after tentacle atack. Or thats quest are cleared? (Chapter 3) Well figured it. now had some untuchable sparkle mark on the wall
Also this creepy eyes which are left on the screen:)
Well figured my problem with ch 3:) and cleared game

Ch4 - Did i correct understand, its unfinished?
Chapter 4 is still a big work in progress, I put it on pause for my Resident Evil bondage parody game ;) Thanks for the kinds words btw!

Reactions: Frouchteur

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Lol its CAT. I'll try and put more hitns next time ;)
well the game is Nice but it can quite Boring because the Bondage and Horror are not Hardcore and "Tamed", Me and The Boys like Hardcore Stuff like Permanent Bondage lol, i found out about this games on Recommended when download Mira Co Rescue it a hardcore Bondage game your should try play it too

anddyk100

Mar 20, 2019
Hi im stuck in Chapter 4 when i used computer to girl and after this its dark and i dont know where to go.Sorry for my bad English

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
In chapter 4 right after you enter the room when you find Slime covered book (it also has a bug because you can pick it up infinite times) but after that, its done? I cant seem to progress any further...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes