4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 19, 2020
Header.jpg

Overview:
Hot Cam is a casual Match 3 puzzle game that rewards you with spicy renders.
Nancy wants to share her naughty and cute pictures, but she is a shy girl. She needs your help!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-19
Release Date: 2022-07-28
Developer: Walrus Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Drakhor

Jun 29, 2022
Same. Even if it's a "false positive", it doesn't leave a good first impression.

Drakhor

Jun 29, 2022
where did y'all download it from? i got it from mega and no virus
I got it on Gofile first, which gave me the trojan warning. Got it again now on PixelDrain, and this one came off clean. Scanned the folder again after unzipping, no warning either, so I guess we're good now.

wercoil

May 18, 2020
not sure about it, downloaded it and my system found a virus!

View attachment 2179801
Could you please report the name of the file detected as a trojan ?

Which AV software do you use?

Did you tried to upload the suspected file to just to better understand what was going on?

I downloaded the game from Gofile and from Anonfile, in both cases Kaspersky didn't find any malware....

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Could you please report the name of the file detected as a trojan ?

Which AV software do you use?

Did you tried to upload the suspected file to just to better understand what was going on?

I downloaded the game from Gofile and from Anonfile, in both cases Kaspersky didn't find any malware....
i made a screenshot of it, dosnt matter what it is, i wont play it while its not safe to download!

wercoil

May 18, 2020
i made a screenshot of it, dosnt matter what it is, i wont play it while its not safe to download!
Nice, i didn't ask you to play the game anyway, i thought that some more infos could have been useful to other members too.
Not all the AV programs detect the same kind of malicious software, and some could arise false positives where others find nothing.
Virustotal uses many AV programs to scan the suspicious file you upload, and it can also tell you how many times the same file has been uploaded by other people.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
SEE MY POST #19 BELOW

Downloaded from GoFile, uploaded to VirusTotal. Nothing found on any of the ~60 AV programs it uses HotCamVT.png

Downloaded from MEGA also. This file has the same SHA256 hash, which means it is exactly the same file.

Last edited:
Reactions: wercoil

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
If anyone just wants the renders or is wary of the application itself, here's an extract of the game's renders:

I've also just noticed the dev's name, just for clarification this game is nothing to do with me.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
When running this game I was given a Windows Firewall message asking if I wanted to allow the game access to the Internet. Obviously I declined.
I have subsequently been given a Windows Defender message about something trying to access the Internet, even when I'm not running the game. Whatever it is has also established persistence as it keeps coming back even after Defender deletes it.

Although I have no proof that this game is the culprit I cannot recommend downloading it as there are safety concerns.

I'm in the middle of an AV scan to locate what is actually causing this (if it can).

Sep 19, 2020
I got it on Gofile first, which gave me the trojan warning. Got it again now on PixelDrain, and this one came off clean. Scanned the folder again after unzipping, no warning either, so I guess we're good now.
mine too! better just stay away from this one
i wont play it while its not safe to download!
The virus warning is a false positive. The files came directly from Steam and I scan everything with Webroot and Malwarebytes before uploading. I also checked it with VirusTotal after a few people made claims and that also shows clean.

When running this game I was given a Windows Firewall message asking if I wanted to allow the game access to the Internet.
It was cracked using Goldberg Steam Emulator. Goldberg asks for firewall permission.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote