VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hot & Cold [v0.1] [Roleplayer]

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Haha I actually recognised the train and the station!
Looks nice, good luck with the game

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Before I start with what I liked, I want to start with what I didn't like.

The first thing is that it hurts my eyes that punctuation and capitalization are not used correctly. lol
Maybe because I'm a bit picky, but I think it takes you out of the immersion a bit to see sentences not start with capital letters or have them where they should go, or not respecting the spaces between punctuation, etc. Like I said maybe because I'm so picky. Anyway, it's not something really serious but I think attention should be paid to this. :B

The second is dialogues like these:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It really looks cringey to me. I understand that it's not every day you get an attractive girl practically stripping in front of you. But man... The MC seems like a cool and smart guy. I don't think there's any need for him to act like if he'd never seen a pair of boobs. I mean, when Marlene let him touch her buttocks, he didn't act that way. A simple "Wow... I can't believe what's going on" or "Wow, she has an amazing, beautiful body" would have sufficed. He doesn't come off as a fool or a pervert.

That said, now all that I liked.

Which is basically everything else. Not counting the dialogue I mentioned, the rest of the dialogue seems good to me. Especially the ones describing the MC's feelings, like when he touches the train window.
The highlight is, in my opinion, Marlene. She is incredibly and extremely beautiful. I really love her.
Her personality is cool. I was under the impression that she would be a more shy, reserved girl, but it turns out she's pretty playful and laid back.

On a much more personal note, I would like to see more romance. Obviously there hasn't been as much because Marlene and the MC just met. But, as a big fan of romance, I would like to see sooner rather than later, (of course, based on how much the girls like us) their conversations get to have a more romantic/affectionate tone and the characters open up more. Let the chemistry between the MC and the girls show.

Anyway, I really liked this 0.1 version a lot. Like I said, I have a soft spot for lighthearted and romantic stories. I wish you much success in the development of this VN!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
A pity, seems it's been discontinued already after the first release. But no sign of life on Patreon and Subscribestar, also no posts here from the dev after the first release either... To bad, was actually a nice game start.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
RolePlayervn There hasn't been any information posted anywhere since your first release. Are you OK? Are you still working on the game? Did real life get in the way?

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Fellas I apologize! for months I am in deep crisis which as a guy its too shameful for me even to put in words.
Regardless I am pushing my graphic card as much as I can but 1060 has its limit.
Again, apologies.

• Sad
Reactions: Teddy 369

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Fellas I apologize! for months I am in deep crisis which as a guy its too shameful for me even to put in words.
Regardless I am pushing my graphic card as much as I can but 1060 has its limit.
Again, apologies.
RolePlayervn I'm sorry to hear that, and I apologize for taking so long to come back and check.

While you are dealing with things, I recommend contacting a site mod and asking them to put the game On Hold.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RolePlayervn

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
eve dining 05.png

Hot & Cold will wrap up in two updates.

Check out something else in my recent post . Its free to access and download. or

• Red Heart
Reactions: Teddy 369