J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Can u add something like relationship manager in mc's pc which allows players to set name & relationship at any time instead of only at the starting time ?? I kinda messed up with sisters names.

Reactions: fixerrr

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Guys don't watch horror movie in the cinema alone. It is so scary... I'm warning you all.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Dude!!!! The comp in antique shop noooo working!!!!! Please fix it !!!! Your game is realy beautifullll!!!!!1
No way.. I spent 38123982 hours in antique shop... Are you playing on windows ? And thank's

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
After having sex in the bar on friday night... I am unable to leave. Am I now a sex slave???
Hahahaha bro... I'm so sorry to make you feel this way ahahah. I'll share your comment if you don't mind it is so funny. And can you tell me where is this bar... Are you talking about night club and with who

Reactions: ActiveShooter

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Man i hope that Agatha femdom scene is worth it...
BTW losing purposly during sunday's chicken fight doesn't give you the femdom points.
I can confirm playing the pc during night time locks you in the binoculars screen.
Norah is still in the class after her kidnapping resulting in gray error screens.

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
PC Windows 10, HotDawn-v0.04-pc The 'Leave Bar' lights up, and there is no-where to go. It is like I am in the Twilight Zone... Is Rod Sterling visiting?
Can you tell me day and time ? I can fix it so fast and upload link. Because there are many hot events i don't want you stuck in there

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Can you tell me day and time ? I can fix it so fast and upload link. Because there are many hot events i don't want you stuck in there
I am sure that being stuck-in-her is very nice, but I think some OTHERS might like a little STICKING too! Day 5 I think. Late Night.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes