thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Scarlet is bugged. She wanted to meet at the nightclub and she was't there. Now when i click her hints the game generates gray error screens.
My bad it was indeed sex shop, but the bug stayed. Now clicking the ignore button of the error green screen makes the game go back to the menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: fixerrr

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Fixer. Thanks for adding this option here.
It was a headache before (Android version).
U replied me u will check it. & U sloved the problem.
Using compressed Android apk (244 mb)

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Fixer. Thanks for adding this option here.
It was a headache before (Android version).
U replied me u will check it. & U sloved the problem.
Using compressed Android apk (244 mb)
Yes i remember your comment. I did that for only you ^^

Reactions: J.Buttler

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Managed to get myself locked out of the house.
I was playing the video game at night, got the "look at the sky", but the "leave" button under it does nothing. Tried to escape by then clicking on the map icon in the upper right, and now can't get back into my house to sleep because "it's locked"

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Managed to get myself locked out of the house.
I was playing the video game at night, got the "look at the sky", but the "leave" button under it does nothing. Tried to escape by then clicking on the map icon in the upper right, and now can't get back into my house to sleep because "it's locked"
Are you playing on windows ?

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
Hey fixerrr, i forgot to ask when you started the game...Is there specific tags you want to add in the game fo the futur?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Ok more bugs...
The Saturday 2021 New Years event starts on saturday but ends on Sunday night...
Also on the very first day of the game in the school toilet, there was the scene with the Blond teacher and history teacher. Upon leaving and immediately entering i got the "next weeks" scene with the blackmail. I reloaded the game before the blackmail without procking it. Now one week later it doesn't reappear again...

Last edited:

fixerrr

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2020
Ok more bugs...i keep going to sleep but literally the first event doesn't happen.
The Saturday 2021 New Years event starts on saturday but ends on Sunday night...
Also on the very first day of the game in the school toilet, there was the scene with the Blond teacher and history teacher. Upon leaving and immediately entering i got the "next weeks" scene with the blackmail. I reloaded the game before the blackmail without procking it. Now one week later it doesn't reappear again...
Lol... Ofc i'll fix that but starts on saturday ends on sunday night doesn't seem like a serious bug. As you said it is christmas event. First event works perfect... Are you sure you don't miss something

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes