Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
Yeah there's a ton of the big ones on the island missions, they're green there instead
and they have a Shit ton of HP, so it's like Candy Kingdom is a version of the island missions where
the character is already high level and able to fight them, but in general the island ones have more HP than the candy ones
they have several bars that you could only reasonably wittle it down if you find manage to perfeclty darksouls fight the thing
without taking one hit until the time runs out on the island, even if you get close to killing it you wont have time to lewd it after.
This makes them some of the most inaccessible lewd actions in the entire game.
After a few days of grinding levels I managed it, get your attack level to 10 and get the sprint skill. if you run past it you'll trigger it to swat at you then theres a grace peroid where you can land a combo, two if you stun it.

Reactions: SaltyMan69

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
After a few days of grinding levels I managed it, get your attack level to 10 and get the sprint skill. if you run past it you'll trigger it to swat at you then theres a grace peroid where you can land a combo, two if you stun it.
Like, real days of grinding?

StrawberryDonut

Feb 19, 2020
Last edited:

MelodyBlood

Jul 29, 2017
does anyone have this cheat engine table?

also this doesnt make sense at all
The way I did it was through the ice queen game. I put in the wave number I was on into cheat engine (usually changing it from 4 byte to all to be safe) and as the waves increased I would freeze or pause and update the wave number. Once you find the value just change it to something like 999 and confirm it changed in-game. From there it should award you with a lot of daddies when you lose.

Hope this helps. If it doesn’t another method is through adventure mode. (The boat outside) For that all you have to do is update the amount of daddies you earn from defeating enemies before completing the mission/returning. One enemy = X amount of daddies.

It’s been a good long while since I’ve last played this game so I’m unsure if these methods still work. Good luck

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
welp...imma put my 2 cents in...anti-combo seems to be worth it for stunning most enemies on the second hit especially the big girl in 4-5 hits while she's "acknowledging your puny hits" (xp given by the big one is equal to about beating the 3 small baddies 3 times and a little more)...sprint is definitely good and just drinking the "milk" bags is enough to run all around the island and defeat the baddies in just enough time before making it back to the boat...daddies are a bit of a grind as well unless you do manage the "level cheat engine trick" correctly...im sure theres a proper way to do an xp exploit but ive yet to find one...but overall a good game from what ive seen so far...

gonna share this pic for fun
1675752089924.png

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Just decided to give this game a try even though it seems long abandoned is the name system for the other characters/interactable people in game random, including yourself?

Reactions: Doomdooom

JanSwaggulon2137

Jul 12, 2021
Dude abandons everything he makes
So much potential too...
On January 2022 GameJolt decided to cancel support for all adult games, so Mike Inel/Manyakis had to make this game offline. And since the game's main point seemed to be online character sharing, then it was quite inevitable for the game to become abandonware.

I wouldn't blame Mike Inel in this case, but rather GameJolt for literally pulling off Tumblr.

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
Damn shame this was cancelled. Pretty decent, albeit bare, fight mechanics. Solid graphics and world. And the sex aint half bad either. Anyone know why this was cancelled? Or if theres a chance this game could be brought back?

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Damn shame this was cancelled. Pretty decent, albeit bare, fight mechanics. Solid graphics and world. And the sex aint half bad either. Anyone know why this was cancelled? Or if theres a chance this game could be brought back?
Just give up trying to understand why, the only reason you need is that the Dev really goes through some ghosting periods, it was bound to be abandoned, he even tried working on another game, that he also abandoned.

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
Like, real days of grinding?
yes actual days, i dont remember how much time i spent on this game but i wasnt no lifing it i still have work. i didnt spend more then a week or two though. idk if i still have a save file intact i deleted the game eons ago. if i do ill post it, i was strong enough to beat 3 of those fat things in one run.

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
ok so my save is still intact, but idk where the save file is located. do i look in the game files or am i supposed to go to the app data thing

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Just give up trying to understand why, the only reason you need is that the Dev really goes through some ghosting periods, it was bound to be abandoned, he even tried working on another game, that he also abandoned.
Now he's working on a Splatoon clone, IIRC.

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes