Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
The way I did it was to go into a mission and then up the amount of successful deliveries to something like 10k. Instantly got me enough money for early retirement.

That was a couple of editions ago so ymmv.

Gigacuc

Nov 10, 2021
Reactions: Azazael

Gigacuc

Nov 10, 2021
Which is what I did. But I honestly have 0 clue on what I'm doing. I'm new to it, and still trying to learn and understand it. Sorry I don't use cheats all that much asshole.

Cpt. Boner

Jan 28, 2021
Greetings everyone,

I know this might be quite late, but better late than never. As promised. I compiled a visual walkthrough on how to get as much upgrades as you want. Note though, if everything is maxed, it doesn't even make sense. Apparently you are not supposed to be able to max everything. Big brain Design. :WaitWhat:

I've packed everything in a spoiler. Thorough explanation tends to be long. So without further ado, let's get into preparation for da wanking!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy masturbating your brains out.

If I did an oopsie and didn't explain good enough, do send me a DM and I'll lend you a hand. Do note however, I do not know if this method could affect the game or OS of your system. Mine was a Windows 10, and my game was sometimes a bit funky loading for quite some time. I thought it was because I screwed with some code or so. /shrug No idea.

Cheers

EDIT: PS.: When I did the cheat and opened the game. This is what I was greeted with when I prepared to screenshot the walkthrough.
lul
Yoooo I know its been two years since you posted this but I'm having trouble using the Cheat Engine in Hot Glue. I want to increase the health, time, and daddy values and I'm definitely close but I'm doing something wrong. I can't change the max health value past 20, so I tried leveling up but I haven't been able to find the address. When I change the daddy value it does go up but it begins ticking down to my starting amount. I assume the Arrow Wizard has to give you the daddies but I haven't been able to get that to work either.
1642861834559.png
I'm not sure if its the issue but I'm currently using engine version 7.4 using Windows 11. I'm new to the cheat engine (also not good at coding lol) so I'm probably missing something. If you could help me out though Id greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Has it been two years? Holy hell.
Any case, there is not much I can tell you, as I have only touched on the subject of the upgrade menu. I am also fairly noob-ish as well to cheat engine, but you can also 'brute force' the values if you have the time.

When you have an address that doesn't seem to affect the value in the game, then that means the real value is being stored somewhere else in a other shape or form. Only the Dev would know where and how it's stored, as they are the ones that implemented this. But one way to do it, is breaking the code where the value is written to the address you have. (As shown in my old post.)

Other than that, since this is a unity game, our unity cheat expert noxtek could maybe go the other way and deploy a cheat into the assembly file for you. Unless the game is a little bit more complicated written and noxtek already tried, I am not sure.

Reactions: Cpt. Boner

Cpt. Boner

Jan 28, 2021
Ayyyy! So basically I'm trying to find where the value's written, and I can use the addresses I have saved to find them, got it. While I do that Ill msg Noxtek to see if he can cook up something. If none of that works tho Ill just play the game till I saved up 12k daddies and play it legit. Thank you for all the help!

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
the assembly is obfuscated, would take so much to figure out where is what and why xD
1642875023194.png
would have been easier if i played the game, but i don't really like it so... hard pass, sorry guys :(

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Cheat engine didnt work for me too well, I was able to change
HP, and made it go to 20,000 but when I got hit I still died but had far above 0 HP still.
So it just made me do the death animation and i couldnt move but didnt restart because I had HP.
The daddies thing man, I spent like an hour just in cheat engine, running around the island trying to
get the thing to latch onto the amount of stuff i pickeed up to get more from my rewards. I even tried to use the
25 free daddies in the laptop to find a trigger for the value change and that shit didnt work either.
none of the values I found would continue to work either like someone else said it's not consistent
so you can't just make a table for it either which is the worst part imo considering the dev didn't just
make it easier on us and give us a cheat code to get more cash or something.

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
I'll add on to the consensus about using cheat engine: You can't really modify Daddies directly, even if the game says you have plenty and it's ticking down, the game knows how much you should have and prevents you from simply adjusting the amount.
The best way to get money really is to modify the job completed counter (In my case I modified the level reached in the Candy Kingdom fight minigame and then died, which might be more direct than the jobs/arrow wizard route).

Additionally, if you kill the code that modifies your HP to be invincible it'll also kill the code that modifies enemy hp, so you won't be able to kill them. I'm sure there's something to be done with pointer scans but I never really learned how to do those.
Therefore for some challenges, like killing the large enemy in the internal candy kingdom minigame, you can just do a search for enemy HP and subtract the damage you do to it. For reference, I think the large enemy has 2000 HP.

There isn't a ton to use cheatengine for at the basic level, so I don't think we need to go too crazy. Standard techniques should be enough, getting a pile of Daddies basically unlocks the whole game for you afaik. Also, all the useful variables I came across are just 4 byte integers.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
I'll add on to the consensus about using cheat engine: You can't really modify Daddies directly, even if the game says you have plenty and it's ticking down, the game knows how much you should have and prevents you from simply adjusting the amount.
The best way to get money really is to modify the job completed counter (In my case I modified the level reached in the Candy Kingdom fight minigame and then died, which might be more direct than the jobs/arrow wizard route).

Additionally, if you kill the code that modifies your HP to be invincible it'll also kill the code that modifies enemy hp, so you won't be able to kill them. I'm sure there's something to be done with pointer scans but I never really learned how to do those.
Therefore for some challenges, like killing the large enemy in the internal candy kingdom minigame, you can just do a search for enemy HP and subtract the damage you do to it. For reference, I think the large enemy has 2000 HP.

There isn't a ton to use cheatengine for at the basic level, so I don't think we need to go too crazy. Standard techniques should be enough, getting a pile of Daddies basically unlocks the whole game for you afaik. Also, all the useful variables I came across are just 4 byte integers.
Thanks appreciate your contribution to the discussion
you mean the big girls you see on missions and stuff have about 2000hp?
So you just take that and how would you go about subtracting it in cheat engine?
Tbh I really like the big ones but there's almost no way to spent any significant amount of time in a scene with one
it's really hard to do and when you do get it there's no time to really appreciate it before its over. Really it would be nice
if there w as a way to use cheat engine to just force play scenes on a loop without having to do the fight everytime. Can't play this game with one hand

StrangerIn

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks appreciate your contribution to the discussion
you mean the big girls you see on missions and stuff have about 2000hp?
So you just take that and how would you go about subtracting it in cheat engine?
Tbh I really like the big ones but there's almost no way to spent any significant amount of time in a scene with one
it's really hard to do and when you do get it there's no time to really appreciate it before its over. Really it would be nice
if there w as a way to use cheat engine to just force play scenes on a loop without having to do the fight everytime. Can't play this game with one hand
I admit I didn't really do the missions all that often, the only big girl I'm aware of was the one at the end of the Inside Candy Kingdom minigame, and mentioned her in particular because you get the XL Bra reward for defeating her but every one of her attacks will one-shot you.
If there's any sort of level function in the missions themselves I'm not sure the same 2000HP info will hold, though at the very least level scaling seems to be *very* simple...little tadpole guys do 1/2 level damage, rounding up, Ballerina types do Level+1 damage, etc.
Either way, in cheat engine this would be used by doing an initial 4-Integer Exact Value search for 2000 (the HP), followed by Scan Type "Decreased value by ..." and then the damage you do, so if you hit it for 13 damage it'd be "Decreased value by>13" and just use that to find the enemy hp. Once you have the enemy hp, set it to 1 and hit it one more time and it's ded.
You can also just do Scan Type "Unknown Initial Value" if that's not working and you should still be able to use Scan Type "Decreased Value By..." in order to figure out its hp. No real obfuscation going on afaik.

Last edited:

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
I admit I didn't really do the missions all that often, the only big girl I'm aware of was the one at the end of the Inside Candy Kingdom minigame, and mentioned her in particular because you get the XL Bra reward for defeating her but every one of her attacks will one-shot you.
If there's any sort of level function in the missions themselves I'm not sure the same 2000HP info will hold, though at the very least level scaling seems to be *very* simple...little tadpole guys do 1/2 level damage, rounding up, Ballerina types do Level+1 damage, etc.
Either way, in cheat engine this would be used by doing an initial 4-Integer Exact Value search for 2000 (the HP), followed by Scan Type "Decreased value by ..." and then the damage you do, so if you hit it for 13 damage it'd be "Decreased value by>13" and just use that to find the enemy hp. Once you have the enemy hp, set it to 1 and hit it one more time and it's ded.
You can also just do Scan Type "Unknown Initial Value" if that's not working and you should still be able to use Scan Type "Decreased Value By..." in order to figure out its hp. No real obfuscation going on afaik.
Yeah there's a ton of the big ones on the island missions, they're green there instead
and they have a Shit ton of HP, so it's like Candy Kingdom is a version of the island missions where
the character is already high level and able to fight them, but in general the island ones have more HP than the candy ones
they have several bars that you could only reasonably wittle it down if you find manage to perfeclty darksouls fight the thing
without taking one hit until the time runs out on the island, even if you get close to killing it you wont have time to lewd it after.
This makes them some of the most inaccessible lewd actions in the entire game.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes