anaska

May 8, 2019
When you first download CE it has a menu of tips that show you the basics,
earlier there are guides showing how to cheat daddies and upgrade points.
Just do exactly what the guide says and you'll learn.
For daddies https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-glue-july-2020-hot-glue.45224/post-3886975
For upgrade points https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-glue-july-2020-hot-glue.45224/post-3944868
(click the spoiler alert)
Heres how to open Tutorial Guide for CE
did he patch out the ability to change your daddies or smthin? cuz i tried changing the amount but for some reason, it kept going back down to the original amount

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
did he patch out the ability to change your daddies or smthin? cuz i tried changing the amount but for some reason, it kept going back down to the original amount
Don't change the amount of daddies. Change the amount of jobs done so you get rewarded a lot of daddies instead, which is what the post linked tells you how to do.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
the patreon link in the OP leads to a 404, looks like they closed their account now that the game is done. unless they just changed the name of the patreon page? idk

jarb01

May 18, 2017
the patreon link in the OP leads to a 404, looks like they closed their account now that the game is done. unless they just changed the name of the patreon page? idk
nvm, looks like they just changed the name of the patreon to "manyakis games" here's a link:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Since I'm incapable of creating a separate game listing thread, y'all can have this, which just dropped a couple of hours ago: the new project from ManyakisGames—"Nude Byte."

It's a publicly available HTML5 game that plays in the browser (no download options yet), with a "secret" passcode that, as of this moment, only enables bigger breasts on the player character. In terms of gameplay, think Splatoon meets Vanquish. Just be warned: the gameplay is very rough, and the game itself is a bit prone to freezing.
(You may want to set graphics quality to 'Low' in the settings to reduce possible performance issues, but even that won't completely stop them.)

Nude Byte.gif

Last edited:

Cumswallover

Jun 2, 2020
Passcode 1 : NOTFORWORK

Passcode 2 : HUGEJUGS

You're wellcome

but I need your help guys I can not change colors or see nudity with the characters just nipples under clothes and the boobies size

Last edited:
Reactions: frontburrito626
Jun 13, 2017
Passcode 1 : NOTFORWORK

Passcode 2 : HUGEJUGS

You're wellcome

but I need your help guys I can not change colors or see nudity with the characters just nipples under clothes and the boobies size
cheers for the codes dude

as for your problem, did you go to characters > girl a, b, c, or d > design > click the right arrow > make sure the 1st, 2nd, and 4th choices say "SET" (big boobs, nipples, and nude respectively)

Cumswallover

Jun 2, 2020
cheers for the codes dude

as for your problem, did you go to characters > girl a, b, c, or d > design > click the right arrow > make sure the 1st, 2nd, and 4th choices say "SET" (big boobs, nipples, and nude respectively)
ye I messed around with it quite a while lol it still does not

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes