Nov 13, 2017
Now that a search function has been added, we should look each other up. I'm in as Demongirl Missy, formerly known as Catgirl Missy. Help me break into triple digits I've been stuck on the edge for so long.
Yeah, I've seen yours, based off of Meru?
On another note, how do you see your own favorites? Mine's Diijohn.

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
Yeah, I've seen yours, based off of Meru?
On another note, how do you see your own favorites? Mine's Diijohn.
Haha, I know her but I wasn't consciously thinking about her when I was changing mine. It's such a shame that light pink looks so bad in most of the lighting available.

You can see how much you've been faved by looking at the number in the heart when you click on yourself.

Last edited:

EcSly

Jul 24, 2017
Does anybody know if we can get hands on the source code or unity project, I would love to mod this game or something .-.

Nov 13, 2017
Does anybody know if we can get hands on the source code or unity project, I would love to mod this game or something .-.
You can probably DM the devs on twitter:
He would probably be happy to provide some help in that regards, since he genuinely seems to care about his projects.

Reactions: hentaigunman

light_stripe

Aug 5, 2019
1 last piece of clothe just too hard to get, is it bug or they really force me use char lv 1 to kill lv 20 monster ???
the last hit on the four hit combo will stun it letting you get a second combo off. dodge away and bait out its next attack and hit it with two more combos. repeat until its dead.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
2000 daddies for a fucking penis? Are you serious? This is scummier than EA. Is there any other way to edit my money besides using Cheat Engine????

Update: I grinded the game in order to get the penis accessory. What did it cost? Everything.
View attachment 934643

Last edited:

ShoreGull

Jul 20, 2017
2000 daddies for a fucking penis? Are you serious? This is scummier than EA. Is there any other way to edit my money besides using Cheat Engine????

Update: I grinded the game in order to get the penis accessory. What did it cost? Everything.
Just use Cheat Engine lmao

Reactions: JacktheGamer27

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i like finn female version of what if adventure time was a 3d anime game,she is pretty and sexy,but this finn girl of hot glue dont look of face and body similar,dis actual finn girl dont like me how the of adventure time was a 3d anime game,me like some of the enemies of adventure time was a 3d anime game,the slimes,arpy girl etc, i hope that the enemies dont will be these enemies invisible that look like a glue,im not a fan of transparent or invisible enemies. I hope a good game with a female MC like finn version of the other game with enemies that can rape you,goof enemies and NPCs that can rape you too,this game can be a good game.

Lonely nut

Jul 7, 2017
Any reason as to why the game got canceled?, It's my first time downloading the game and I just read in-game that it got canceled

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Any reason as to why the game got canceled?, It's my first time downloading the game and I just read in-game that it got canceled
A combination of them, yes.
  1. They were dead set on creating a browser version of the game, but performance issues forced them to scrap it.
  2. "Flying too close to the sun", so to speak—too many grand ambitions, not enough manpower to realize it.
  3. Simply a lack of time to devote to the game, with other projects taking priority.
So next time someone asks "Why was the game cancelled?" (and of course it'll happen), just point them this way.

TsuguYomi

Nov 11, 2020
i havent been able to get the daddies thing on cheat engine to work any idea why? ive tried multiple times and i dont know how the time thing works either did the recent update make it not possible?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes