lokke

Apr 3, 2019
Does Steam ban you for just having another program open? Do they have the capabilities to detect that sort of stuff?

If it is not located in the game directory itself or somewhere in %appdata% or %localappdata%, then my next guess would be the registry. Have you checked there?
Not steam, but VAC.

There is Reg stuff for Hot Glue, but I don't understand any of it at all.

its at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HotGlue\HotGlue

e: Ok registry shit isn't actually all too bad. Your character IS saved here. However I haven't found where daddies or upgrades are. This is what I can tell from each key (Im just using the begining parts of names and whats relevant to saves):

CG_hxxxxxx - I cannot tell whats at the begining, but clothing options are at the end. Most likely customisation saves.
HRD_hxxxxxx - Looks like giberish to me
IF_hxxxxx - Info about your player, your name and online preferences, including sharing and interaction
IV_hxxxxx - More giberish, but much shorter than HRD
PT_hxxxxxxx - Portrait options and save

The rest from there on seem to be more graphical and technical than to do with saves of any sort.
My best guess is that these are stored somewhere in CG, HRD, or IV. It must likely is stored somewhere as the amount of daddies you have stays when you completely disconnect the game (ie: turn off wifi) and it is unlikely it is in a file, as I haven't been able to find one in any of the usual places and that everything else save related is here.

Last edited:

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
So... can you at least play as female finn in that adventure time world? Or did they scratch that completely?

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Anybody know what the latest patreon thread says
1601570510354.png

It's basically just an explanation that Mike Inel and Sausage Roll were too busy with other unnamed projects to do anything with the game this month. There was also a picture revealing the silhouettes from a picture posted way back in March of planned characters that never really made it into the game. (See below.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
It's basically just an explanation that Mike Inel and Sausage Roll were too busy with other unnamed projects to do anything with the game this month. There was also a picture revealing the silhouettes from a picture posted way back in March of planned characters that never really made it into the game.
when i saw the post on the patreon page i was worried that they were announcing that there wouldn't be any more updates because the game is supposed to be ending lol. theyre probably going to stop making updates soon but at least they haven't said they completely stopped

wait, one of those cancelled characters is a crab in a fleshlight WTF??

• Haha
Reactions: Nightfall1

Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
I don’t understand why not just end it already? Or do they intend to add some more cosmetics into the game before that. That statement of theirs is so bland because it could either lean to no more updates or one more update.
My personal guess is, that they gonna read the room and see if the interest spikes, to see if it's worth continuing or not.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
wait, how the hell do I enter the Adventure Time parody part of the game
That was from older builds of this game. It was taken out, like... six months ago or so in exchange for the island adventure. So unless someone has a build from March kicking around, you probably won't find it anywhere.

If you want an Adventure Time parody game (from the same people), you're better off with "AT3DAG", also known as 'What if Adventure Time was a 3D Anime Game?'.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
there's an update preview that they just posted on patreon. it's patron-only, so i can't see what it says. hey gdrocker any chance you have access to it?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes