156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Even if you wanted to cheat in a more substantial manner (which I think defeats the purpose, but with the game on its deathbed, who cares?), wouldn't it make more sense to check the amount of maximum upgrade points your character has (i.e.: the 22 in "14/22"), get a series of kills until you get "+1 UPGRADE", and then search for that new number in CE to try and increase your maximum points instead of just giving yourself a bunch of ephemeral points to spend and lose if they get reset in some way?
That's the first thing I tried, but that turned out to be more difficult than simply searching for the current amount of points you have. Possibly because you need to go to the job and kill enemies in the meantime, which may change the address of that value.

xyxychrome

Dec 13, 2017
Been playing it cause I enjoy it. Sad to see this die when the concept is so great. On a side note, anyone know how to get those humongous tids?

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Even if you wanted to cheat in a more substantial manner (which I think defeats the purpose, but with the game on its deathbed, who cares?), wouldn't it make more sense to check the amount of maximum upgrade points your character has (i.e.: the 22 in "14/22"), get a series of kills until you get "+1 UPGRADE", and then search for that new number in CE to try and increase your maximum points instead of just giving yourself a bunch of ephemeral points to spend and lose if they get reset in some way?
Making an educated guess here, I think it doesn't matter. Because I believe it would still be a display value. And as...Numbers_User stated, changing levels/scenes may cause the address to change in that process.

EDIT: Also, once you upgrade, it will stay forever, regardless if the number is in the minus when you start the game up again. The game will think you successfully earned the points and just accept it. Just don't remove the upgrades.

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
Has anyone managed to achieve S-rank in the tutorial?
Am I on the right track with the assumption that I must let one or more enemies revive?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
anyone know how to get those humongous tids?
You buy them, just like almost any other cosmetic item.
Am I on the right track with the assumption that I must let one or more enemies revive?
If you weren't aware yet, you need to go back to the beginning and more enemies spawn there. No need to let enemies revive.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
It's not especially hard. You can go back to the first island where you can get three more sets of enemy spawns—two fast enemies and a blob (the only hard encounter, given the arena size), and then two sets of three or four blobs. And don't forget to let the enemies fuck you, too, as that counts toward your overall score. Then just work on how fast you defeat the enemies, and practice dodging.

Fakuretsu

May 12, 2020
Can someone do me a favor? I want to know in which Unity version this game is being made, I realised that all the Unity games I have, have a file called "globalgamemanagers" inside "game_data" or "data" folder, which you can open in a text editor and the version used is shown there. Isn't hard for those who already got the game, anyone could please look for it?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can someone do me a favor? I want to know in which Unity version this game is being made, I realised that all the Unity games I have, have a file called "globalgamemanagers" inside "game_data" or "data" folder, which you can open in a text editor and the version used is shown there. Isn't hard for those who already got the game, anyone could please look for it?

I could, but then I'd have to download the game myself first. And at that point why don't you just do that yourself, right?

Fakuretsu

May 12, 2020
I could, but then I'd have to download the game myself first. And at that point why don't you just do that yourself, right?
Lol, I was going to say that "don't ask me to download it by myself" but I trusted humanity, well, I kinda expected that in a 10 pages thread at least 10 people downloaded the game, and I hoped that at least 1 still have it installed.

To summarise the "why I don't do that by myself"
  • I don't care too much about this game right now, I'm only interested in which Unity version it was developed (because it seems Mike Inel was part of it and he used a pretty old version for his previous project that looked like this, but probably because he started that project when that version was new, and with Unity, updating could break your game)
  • I have limited bandwidth, I'm extremelly picky about the things that I download. (and as I said, I don't like this game atm)
  • Internet speed, downloading this game will probably take me 1 whole day. (I know is just 200mb but dang, believe when I say this Internet and Country both suck)
  • I wanted to throw a like (well, I kinda gave one to you :*)
Well, thanks for answering anyway :p

EDIT: Thanks, I see, then they went for an LTS

Last edited:

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Where do I go to enter the tutorial are on 07a, I only found the tutorial and allowance cubes.

Dec 7, 2017
could someone simply upload game save with everything unlocked ? or ce table ?
It doesnt't work like that, your progress is linked to your Gamejolt account, and for the CE variables, they are not static, so you just got to follow the tutorial (for money and point skills), they are pretty simple if even if you don't now what Cheat Engine is.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
your progress is linked to your Gamejolt account
You can play the game without signing in with Gamejolt. Or at least I've done that in the past. Plus, the game will let you choose which file to use when it detects a conflict between the local and online save, so using someone else's save may still work.
CE variables, they are not static, so you just got to follow the tutorial
Sure, they're not static, but they're almost never are. And still you can make a CE table that works across restarts of the game and reboots of the computer and even on other people's machines. You "just" have to look for the pointers first.

Dec 7, 2017
Plus, the game will let you choose which file to use when it detects a conflict between the local and online save
Yes, but when it detects a diference between your local save and the gamejolt save, by default i think you can't load a local save without it been linked to a gamejolt account.

And still you can make a CE table that works across restarts of the game and reboots of the computer and even on other people's machines. You "just" have to look for the pointers first.
As for this, personaly I think is just easier to create an gamejolt account and play with it instead of start from zero everytime you launch the game. I tried using the same address in two diferent game runs,and they didn't match.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes