Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So this is the second game that Mike has just dropped for an inherent reason that can be considered poor by many and shitty to some?

Yo I like the guy but I'm starting to think if he can't dedicate himself to any game he should just stick to his animations.

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
didnt he abandon that game cause get could get sued for copyright infrigment?
also, does anyone here knows how to cheat more money? the game runs at 15 fps in combat for me for some reason, making it impossible to win.
Where did you get this from? If he did release the game on the stream or any other platform for selling games without CN permission, he was fine. They can't do shit if the money he made came from patron donations unless that patron was made specifically for the game. Maybe that was why he did drop it because he wanted a separate patron to fund the game he makes.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any cheats?
i managed to upgrade her damage until i can basically 1 shot lvl 4 enemies.
But it's still grindy as hell and if those Fat lvl20 enemies spawn, gg wp instant death.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone have a link to that old build?
wasn't the most up-to-date version (this is the Jan 2020 one) but it does include the [EDIT: finonna/cathedral] level, and I don't think it got any significant changes after this. I haven't played the newer versions of the game but I think all the sex scenes are in the newer adventure mode. The level looks kinda neat but I'm not sure it's worth the download, it's just a small fight and some basic platforming. Though I uploaded it, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
MAJOR UPDATE:
The next monthly installment of "Hot Glue" is available for download at the GameJolt page. (The browser version has been permanently discontinued.) This information is freely available on as well, so nothing here is exactly sensitive information.

Important Details:
  • Since the game is ending, there's no more Patreon passcode for the exclusive hub.
    • Just walk up to the laptop, and it should allow you in automatically.
  • Accessories have been added to the character creator.
    • The only apparent accessories for now are Glasses, Sunglasses and five types of Choker.
  • The long-awaited penis has been added.
    • It costs 2000 Daddies, and changes some of the interactive poses.
  • A couple more poses have been added to the character's portrait maker.
    • The new poses are "Peace" (double peace signs) and "Hush" (finger to lips).
  • There's a new Magic Buttplug that rapidly shoots bubbles of floating green slime in front of the character.
    • It's very useful for getting fruit out of trees, if you can find it.
and if you want update sale new clothes , you only need change your computer time (1 hour) .
That was changed in the June iteration of the game. It now updates every time you reload the Forest area (either by leaving and re-entering, or by doing missions for Arrow Wizard)...

...and that much, I would know for a fact. After all, I suggested that change.

EDIT:
A patch will be coming out in the next day or two to resolve a couple of minor issues, mainly with character creation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Cumswallover

Jun 2, 2020
Hi I already grind daddies for all of the stuff on the market but I found a way to get daddies faster than adventure island and I felt like I should share this with you guys ,There is a soul in the world of laptop that gives 20 daddies every 15 minute ,You can use the oldest trick in the book for the hack,Change the date after you talk with the spirit,spirit gives 20 daddies on this new update but you can switch to the old version if you have it for 50 daddies each time,I'am the "Cum dumpster Fionna" if you see me don't forget to give me a fave :D <3 ,And for those asking the old version of adventure time they will open it in the next version I think

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I grind the 2000 daddies for the bottom part 'd*ck' but there is a way that you can use I found this so late I already buyed all of them :D go to the laptop mention talk to the pool spirit and change your computers hour or day it was 50 daddies before the new update but you can still earn 20 for each time you did it but I think u should play the adventure mode for daddies it is more fun to grind tbh but it's up to you I'am the cum dumpster fionna futa character if you find me give me a fave please :D
Punctuation please. You're making yourself much less easy to understand.

leellleeell

Jul 4, 2017
How to cheat daddies , open cheat englne , go to job , seatch 0 , if you finish one job (0->1) , two job (1->2) , if you find value , you can change (sorry my english not good)

and if you want update sale new clothes , you only need change your computer time (1 hour) .
Do you have the value for jobs?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes