EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I cant seem to click or activate the yellow cubes in the laptop, did patch 2 disable it on downloaded version as well?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So I tried making a Game Jolt account and loggin in. That makes it so you can interact with the yellow cubes. Odd that they changed that in the latest version.

Jan 22, 2019
So I tried making a Game Jolt account and loggin in. That makes it so you can interact with the yellow cubes. Odd that they changed that in the latest version.
That is odd. They never mentioned that in the news. Must be one of those silent updates. Well at least we now know in order for anyone to access the latest adventure demo (the yellow cubes) you have to create a Game Jolt account.

Jan 22, 2019
How do i get 3 small souls to gangbang? i only ever find 2 together in the tutorial.
Its simple really, I didn’t know until someone else told me about this, but you get more enemies to spawn if you go back to the beginning before you head to the wizard. Plus that’s the only way to get S rank to get the rabbit ears for you character.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
How do i get 3 small souls to gangbang? i only ever find 2 together in the tutorial.
When you finish the area just before the boat, turn around and go back to the starting area. More enemies will spawn.

Also if you're logged in with gamejolt and you defeat all the enemies quickly enough and don't get hit you will unlock all the extra clothing options.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
if you're logged in with gamejolt and you defeat all the enemies quickly enough and don't get hit you will unlock all the extra clothing options.
so you DO need to be logged into gamejolt for some of this?

i REALLY dont want to make a gamejolt account for this.

nvm i just checked out 2020-05a from the op and i dont need gamejolt for anything in that one

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Also if you're logged in with gamejolt and you defeat all the enemies quickly enough and don't get hit you will unlock all the extra clothing options.
Wait, you just have to do it once? I got all four of the rankings for each of the unlockables, which took quite a lot of attempts. Getting B rank was the most difficult, ironically.

Jan 22, 2019
Sorry for the delay guys, but things came up and so all I have for now is the link to the game for you. I'll post the update news tomorrow.

Pass code: SADLY
It's the adventure game now, no longer a demo.

Also the if you want the bad news just go to the left once you've login to your character, and you'll see a box that has "Notice" write on it.

devil555

Feb 16, 2018
I didn't understand what the bad news was as I understood they will finish the adventure mode to the end and it seems like it's for a month and then I didn't understand please explain ( nor as not can understand sorry :(o_O)

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I didn't understand what the bad news was as I understood they will finish the adventure mode to the end and it seems like it's for a month and then I didn't understand please explain ( nor as not can understand sorry :(o_O)
The game is being cancelled

devil555

Feb 16, 2018
I mean, is it going to be finished, or are they all going to leave it unfinished ? or will it be removed at all hmmm ?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Sad to see this game get cancelled. It had some real potential. I hope to see a smaller game in the future from these guys. Or maybe a successful rework.

Kinda silly that they put that much importance on the browser version. It seemed to be a major reason in the cancellation. I personally would've just scrapped that and continued on.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I mean, is it going to be finished, or are they all going to leave it unfinished ? or will it be removed at all hmmm ?
There's no story mode, so there's nothing to let unfinished, they'll add some thing that they promised, futa, some clothes, accessories, they added Forest, where u can buy thing and do missions and level up your character, pretty much good at the point, but there'll be no more development.

Jan 22, 2019
Sad to see this game get cancelled. It had some real potential. I hope to see a smaller game in the future from these guys. Or maybe a successful rework.

Kinda silly that they put that much importance on the browser version. It seemed to be a major reason in the cancellation. I personally would've just scrapped that and continued on.
Agreed, there is no reason in this day in age to have a browser version of a game. Also, I to hope they do a rework of the game because this game has some much potential, and it would be a waste to see it end the way it is solely because of the said reasons they have stated in the in-game notice. Here’s to hoping that they make that decision earlier rather then later.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes