laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Here I've uploaded my A version that isn't the latest one and should have the tutorial area.

I'm not sure on the gamejolt login, I've been logged in myself because I wanted to unlock the extra clothing options.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
update a code is vaggy and b penis right ?
penis was the code I used for A version, probably the same for B too.

I had no idea logging in grants you extra clothing options. I haven't logged in at all, because creating an account for a hentai game is something I'd rather not have to do.
I just use throwaway emails or whatever to make accounts for stuff like this, you get a couple of extra bits of clothes for doing well in the training tutorial, all of it could change later on but who knows.

Reactions: Najonga

link66

Dec 2, 2017
Where do you enter the codes?

Edit: NVM, after you start playing it's on the laptop diagonally right from the start position.

konquer124

Jun 11, 2019
okay lets get real for a second

is the guy on the last screenshot doing the Dio WRYY pose while fucking the protagonist

Jan 22, 2019
For those that wanted to know what was in the May update here you go:

Patch 2 Update (June 2)
"Interact (Your Position)" button now responds to mouse click properly.
Adventure Demo is now disabled in the Browser Version due to technical limitations. (We did our best to bring this to the browser version, but the only solution we have is to rework a few things. And unfortunately, this will take a long time)
Confirming dialog choices now works properly when clicking/pressing quickly.
Adjusted the loading pattern of the crowd.
Minor adjustments to the news.
Several other minor adjustments.
Patch 1 Update (May 30)
Skin Tints now show the correct skin pattern.
Replaying the tutorial demo won't limit certain actions anymore.
Hitting an enemy to its last health now shows the seconds it took to defeat it.
Added Retry in the Pause menu during the tutorial demo.
Adjusted the magic's hitbox to properly hit smaller enemies.
Adjusted character graphics on certain parts of the game.
Slightly increases the memory size for the Browser version.
Several other minor bugfixes.

What's New:
A new Adventure game demo is out!
WIP14j.gif

The demo this time is the planned tutorial for the Adventure game. It's still work-in-progress, but it's fully playable with several improvements from the previous demo we released.

New Character
WIP14b.gif
Sadly, she doesn't do anything in this tutorial demo. She will be your "coach". (AKA: Sitting on her boat while waiting for you to finish)

Combat
WIP14d.gif
Just the usual stuff. With a few changes. A bit of magic and lock-on targeting. And also those little numbers that pop out when you hit an enemy.

Sex
WIP14e.gif
And of course, sex.
WIP14h.gif
Lots of it.
We removed the souls to make the sex more satisfying. Now you'll make love with the enemies themselves! With possible orgy too!

Results
WIP14f.gif
After completing the tutorial demo, your performance will be evaluated. (The usual game stuff)
Reward after playing
Depending on the rank you get from the results, you can win a simple item that can be used for customizing your character.
Such these pasties
WIP14g.jpg
Or this bikini skin tint
WIP14h.jpg

There are many other minor changes, but the ones above are the most notable.
We hope you enjoy playing it!

Thank you everyone for your patience and support!
Stay safe!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
jackx4343 Thanks for that! Is that the changelog for the version of the game you can download from Game Jolt?

Edit: Seems like it is, since the Patreon post links to their Game Jolt. .

Edit2: Tried 2020-05b again, just because I'm interested in that demo stage, but it really does appear you can't interact with the floating cube things.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2019
jackx4343 Thanks for that! Is that the changelog for the version of the game you can download from Game Jolt?

Edit: Seems like it is, since the Patreon post links to their Game Jolt. .

Edit2: Tried 2020-05b again, just because I'm interested in that demo stage, but it really does appear you can't interact with the floating cube things.
Which version are you trying to the play the demo on? The Browser or download version? Because the second patch disables the demo stage for the browser version.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2019
the monthly code doesnt work for me
Did you use the right code? If you need the code again its in this link:
Also, here is the mega link for 2020-05b, if anyone needed it.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
A game about plastic dolls that come to life... starnge it wasn't used DAZ for this.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes