ken_kaneki

Mar 4, 2018
so Hot Glue just got an update 12 hours ago for version 2004.0, does anyone have the passcode for it I really want to play the new AT mini game update in the game jolt gif

Reactions: Wise old man

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I'm sad to learn that Mike Inel cancelled his game, I remember legit getting spooked in that one part where you find child Marcelline. Letsa hope that dis is juss'a good

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
I remember legit getting spooked in that one part where you find child Marcelline
Alt+F4'd right after the drop. Didn't know I can be scared if the game is in third person - but the game finds a way to address you as a player somewhat. That's the scariest shit I ever experienced and shame I couldn't finish it.... I mean I survived Ravenholm, but this was too fucking much.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry uh... any updates? last update was 3 months ago, so am just wondering if anyone knows whats up

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I think the devs are actually updating the game only on Gamejolt, found about a 2020.05b version there

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
I think the devs are actually updating the game only on Gamejolt, found about a 2020.05b version there
perhaps he use the site to test new builds with mouse controls b4 patreon update, atleast i hope so, i prefere my games on hdd not online :\/

jarb01

May 18, 2017
okay i entered the code and got into the prototype area, but where is the tutorial demo? i'm using the latest version from gamejolt

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
perhaps he use the site to test new builds with mouse controls b4 patreon update, atleast i hope so, i prefere my games on hdd not online :\/
You still download the game whether you get it on Gamejolt or on Patreon.

okay i entered the code and got into the prototype area, but where is the tutorial demo? i'm using the latest version from gamejolt
I haven't tried the latest build yet, but the build before it had the tutorial portion removed because they were reworking it. Probably still is the case, if I had to guess.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
The game tutorial area is up forward near the pool area, you have to interact with the floaty/glowy cube things, well my version is 2020-05a not the b version but I doubt it got seriously changed
Untitled.png

jarb01

May 18, 2017
The game tutorial area is up forward near the pool area, you have to interact with the floaty/glowy cube things, well my version is 2020-05a not the b version but I doubt it got seriously changed
i cant interact with the cube thing at all. the b version might have removed the tutprial or broken it somehow and it looks like you can only find patch notes for the newest version if you're subscribed to their patreon.
maybe i need to be logged into gamejolt? i don't have to be logged into gamejolt, do i?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes