hynk

Jan 28, 2018
Looking forward for more updates and a polished customization on the chars

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I remember a long time ago seeing gifs of that over at 8chan before the shitstorm. Was that the same game where you were intended to control an older finn? Has he dropped that concept entirely for this?
I don't know about the shitstorm but I guess that was it. As far as I remember yes, he dropped the AT anime game to start working on this as he wanted to not be tied to an existing property and rather something original that, if given the case, wouldn't be a problem in the future despite Fair Use and Copyright laws allowing parody.

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
Great animations, graphics and it looks promising but the camera...men!! it sucks so much, let me move it with the mouse

woahe

Oct 12, 2017
do any of you have a buzzing sound while the game is running?
with headphones or without?

with headphones is a computer problem, not the fault or result of any one program, its a type of electrical interference.

can find solutions on google.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Great animations, graphics and it looks promising but the camera...men!! it sucks so much, let me move it with the mouse
So it's keyboard controlled? or like just locked camera angle? Based on this comment i'm assuming there is no First Person view.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
So it's keyboard controlled? or like just locked camera angle? Based on this comment i'm assuming there is no First Person view.
It's kinda a mix. No FPS camera though.

The camera on the waifu hub seems to be fixed at the one direction. Pressing Q+E together switches between zoomed in, zoomed out and in-the-middle.

In the prototype adventure level, it can be moved in 90-degree increments left and right. It goes fixed-angle follow on certain platform section. Mouse control would be nice but I didn't have a problem without it.

When zoomed in on a girl/girls/girl+guy, you look around the characters entirely and raise the height of the camera. Zoom level/angle is only really available in the waifu hub interactions though. Also, in the waifu hub, the camera only rotates in a +/-45 degree(ish) cone from the start position, and rotates the girl(s) after that. I assume because there's no back wall as a stylistic choice.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
fun fact all 4 devs are the same person, anyways codes are CUMMY or PATTY (depend what version) and btw the dolls game is just a mini online project, main game is the adventure time one that is in early stage atm

main dev site for updates and stuff
game site
his previous game models viewer

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
fun fact all 4 devs are the same person, anyways codes are CUMMY or PATTY (depend what version) and btw the dolls game is just a mini online project, main game is the adventure time one that is in early stage atm

game site
Google just recommended the Sketchfab link to me on my phone as a news story I might be interested in. I just came here to share but you beat me by a whole day.
Either way, I do enjoy a Sketchfab mooch.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Google just recommended the Sketchfab link to me on my phone as a news story I might be interested in. I just came here to share but you beat me by a whole day.
Either way, I do enjoy a Sketchfab mooch.
yeah im working on porting those models to xnalara atm, to be fully posable etc ;] (i hate blender or sfm)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ btw are u patreon to hot glue game ? just askin in case of future updates sake, if not, well.... guys request an update here, the more requests the more chance

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ btw are u patreon to hot glue game ? just askin in case of future updates sake, if not, well.... guys request an update here, the more requests the more chance (fuck paywall)
I am not a Patron. Haven't even bothered to download this game. As nice as it looks visually, as soon as I saw the word "multiplayer" I was instantly put off. If this was just the single-player Adventure Game portion I would have been far more interested.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I am not a Patron. Haven't even bothered to download this game. As nice as it looks visually, as soon as I saw the word "multiplayer" I was instantly put off. If this was just the single-player Adventure Game portion I would have been far more interested.
The only thing "multiplayer" about this is seeing other peoples characters show up in the "lobby" area. There's no interacting with others in any other form. There is no chat or direct interaction with other players. I was also put off by the wording but it isn't nearly as bad as it sounds. The most disappointing thing about this is how much of a downgrade the combat system is compared to the previous game, one handed controls suck absolute ass.

Reactions: a79

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I personally have faith this will turn into something decent down the line, i've been following his work for many many years now (long before most people knew about him, 15+ years) and he tends to deliver.

It's good to see Mike and Manyakis working together, again.
Meme of the century.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019

game site
Cummy pass

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes