156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Well i've never used pointers on CE then, though I know what a pointer is.
If you're getting more serious about using Cheat Engine, then I highly recommend looking into how to perform a pointer scan. For some games it's required since the addresses aren't even static in the same play session. But it's also mandatory if you want to be able to use the table in other play sessions or if you want to share it with others.

But this is getting awfully off topic at this point, so I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
if i create a gamejolt account will my progress reset?
Honestly not sure, but feasibly it shouldn't. If the game tends to find discrepancies between a local save and the online back-up it sends to GameJolt servers, it should let you choose which you want to proceed with... so if there's no online save, it shouldn't force you to create a new character, it should just grab your local data and save it online.

Don't quote me on this, though. I'm just going through the most logical thought process.

Reactions: Adswde

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Got the game and I have no idea where to go to do the adventure stuff or get the accesories. Anyone help?
Go all the way to the right of the starting area; there's an open door. Click it, and go to the Forest.

If you want money, go all the way toward the back of the area, and talk to Arrow Wizard and do jobs for her.
If you want items, the seller (white silhouette) is leaning against a rock near where you enter the area.

Reactions: Somethingfunnt
Jun 27, 2018
Go all the way to the right of the starting area; there's an open door. Click it, and go to the Forest.

If you want money, go all the way toward the back of the area, and talk to Arrow Wizard and do jobs for her.
If you want items, the seller (white silhouette) is leaning against a rock near where you enter the area.
Thanks! and where can I buy the futa accesory? Do I have to buy stuff from the seller in the woods till it shows up?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks! and where can I buy the futa accesory? Do I have to buy stuff from the seller in the woods till it shows up?
It can show up in his inventory for you to buy. I don't think it's completely random, since I haven't encountered it since buying it, but it's an annoying way of handling seller inventory regardless. If you want to complete your collection of items, you're doomed to reloading the area again and again and again each time in the hopes his inventory has something you haven't bought yet.

Cumswallover

Jun 2, 2020
U can buy The dick from shiny boy at the Forest,boi wants 2000 Daddies point to make u futa,U have to equip it from esc customize menu,you can learn how to cheat daddies from prev. pages and if you want to refresh the shop menu it'll outo refresh it self once you close the tab,and You're not gonna be futa in adventure mode for now I think devs are working on it,fave the girls you like you can refresh the crowd from esc menu gl hf

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Yes, that's why I brought up pointers. You can't just use the address and expect it to work.
i only play offline, im more than sure that saves are stored somewhere in AppData/Roaming/LocalLow/Local folders, sooo could anyone share a save plx ? im kinda lazy to play this trough, especially after he decided to remove straight sex and made it to only futa game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, i gues he gets enuf monies on his alter accounts like manyakis etc from drawings/animations and dont care about games like he used back at the days ;/ patreon sure makes a difference -_- (moar monnies, less creativity and laziness) yaaay, but they ban hypno sex ffffffffff

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
im more than sure that saves are stored somewhere in AppData/Roaming/LocalLow/Local folders, sooo could anyone share a save plx ?
Are you actually sure, or are you just guessing? It's been a while since I played the game, but I don't think I could find the save. It may have been stored in the registry or something. At least at the time it was much easier to cheat with Cheat Engine than it was to figure out save modification. And the fact that no one has shared a save yet should also tell you enough.
im kinda lazy to play this trough, especially after he decided to remove straight sex and made it to only futa game
It's not only futa. During gameplay there still is only straight sex. Even if you have the futa attachment on, it is gone during the gameplay.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Which "gameplay" do you mean? The jobs on the island for daddies? It doesn't have any H afaik... am I wrong?
The jobs on the island, yes. And it does have sex scenes. I don't know how you could miss those. The tutorial has you do those in order to progress if I remember correctly. When you defeat an enemy, you can have them fuck you, or they'll recover.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
NEW "HOT GLUE" UPDATE, Y'ALL!

Not much in the way of purchasable content this time around, but there's new game mechanics and characters to explore.
  • New Function: Screenshot
    Yes, you can now take in-game snaps of your exploits in-game. (Default key: P)
    • Can be used in the hub worlds and in the Adventure Game.
    • Player can cycle between four modes of photography—JPG¹, PNG, and low- and high-quality GIF².
      1) JPGs and PNGs are virtually similar in appearance, except that JPGs take up roughly half the HDD space.
      2)
      Low-quality GIFs range from around 3-8 MB, depending on content, and have a maximum resolution of 640×360; high-quality GIFs have double the height and width, and HDD usage is more than tripled, clocking in at approximately 10-25 MB from personal experience. You may experience some gameplay slowdown while they render.
  • New Character: "Mrs. Sam"
    The mysterious former paparazzi that used to randomly (read: when she fucking felt like it) take pictures of your avatar when interacting with other characters. Sells two upgrades for the Screenshot function:
    • Video (1000 Daddies; lets you create animated GIFs once purchased); and
    • Freeze (500 Daddies; take a wild fucking guess... it's hardly worth it).
  • New Character: Marina "Ramina"
    L'Apré's news partner and field reporter... she doesn't appear in-game except for the news segment.
    • She's totally not Marina, guys. For one thing, she has cat ears.

Last edited:

lokke

Apr 3, 2019
i only play offline, im more than sure that saves are stored somewhere in AppData/Roaming/LocalLow/Local folders, sooo could anyone share a save plx ? im kinda lazy to play this trough, especially after he decided to remove straight sex and made it to only futa game
, i gues he gets enuf monies on his alter accounts like manyakis etc from drawings/animations and dont care about games like he used back at the days ;/ patreon sure makes a difference -_- (moar monnies, less creativity and laziness) yaaay, but they ban hypno sex ffffffffff

I can only find some sort of logs at that file path. I only play offline too, there must be somewhere that the offline shit gets saved too...

However if you’re anything like me and don’t wanna faff around with cheat engine and bother trying to find saves, you can just use the local time on your pc to get the free money every 15 minutes. Just set it ahead and claim

Last edited:
Reactions: ogrishTAN

Cumswallover

Jun 2, 2020
I can only find some sort of logs at that file path. I only play offline too, there must be somewhere that the offline shit gets saved too...

However if you’re anything like me and don’t wanna faff around with cheat engine and bother trying to find saves, you can just use the local time on your pc to get the free money every 15 minutes. Just set it ahead and claim
İt's 20 Daddies for each time that shit takes so much time and effort so we use cheat engine instead

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
İt's 20 Daddies for each time that shit takes so much time and effort so we use cheat engine instead
ok so can u teach me CEkungfu or create table ?

btw for now i only found this location
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\HotGlue\HotGlue\Unity\local.ed8639dfba1f0c148bdc4db6bf1f82a5\Analytics
where are some game files , but im not sure if its the right files. (im on HotGlue 2020-07a)

and it shows message in upper right corner that file was saved, im keep searching

i downloaded so called everything soft and still no idea where data is stored locally, i give up

Last edited:

Cumswallover

Jun 2, 2020
ok so can u teach me CEkungfu or create table ?

btw for now i only found this location
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\HotGlue\HotGlue\Unity\local.ed8639dfba1f0c148bdc4db6bf1f82a5\Analytics
where are some game files , but im not sure if its the right files. (im on HotGlue 2020-07a)

and it shows message in upper right corner that file was saved, im keep searching

i downloaded so called everything soft and still no idea where data is stored locally, i give up
When you first download CE it has a menu of tips that show you the basics,
earlier there are guides showing how to cheat daddies and upgrade points.
Just do exactly what the guide says and you'll learn.
For daddies https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-glue-july-2020-hot-glue.45224/post-3886975
For upgrade points https://f95zone.to/threads/hot-glue-july-2020-hot-glue.45224/post-3944868
(click the spoiler alert)
Heres how to open Tutorial Guide for CE

Last edited:
Reactions: JacktheGamer27

lokke

Apr 3, 2019
knowing me id leave it accidentily open and get a vac ban in cs, so il pass

I have an idea of how I might try to find a saves folder, if it exists. Il see what I can do and if somehow I do find it (unlikely) il let yall know

e: looks like saves are probably in the registry somewhere, fuck that...

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
knowing me id leave it accidentily open and get a vac ban in cs, so il pass
Does Steam ban you for just having another program open? Do they have the capabilities to detect that sort of stuff?
I have an idea of how I might try to find a saves folder, if it exists.
If it is not located in the game directory itself or somewhere in %appdata% or %localappdata%, then my next guess would be the registry. Have you checked there?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes