ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Kinda sad to see this go since it was an interesting idea trying to do a Honey Select game with different filters and change it up a bit.

Wished the developer would've focused on fixing the bugs and UI and the issues with the game early on (you know - set himself up with a stable background and product and THEN adding new things, scenarios, etc) but meh what can you do.
So this game is abandoned then? I was trying to get into it, but wasn't really successful. If it is, I wish him luck if he decides to try another game.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I like this game I do, but is there a way to make money and go love routes? I always seem to go bankrupt if I do the love routes in this...

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
So this game is abandoned then? I was trying to get into it, but wasn't really successful. If it is, I wish him luck if he decides to try another game.

Last update
Hi, everyone!
Today I'll post the last update. The game is not completed. But I don't see any point in continuing, as it is not popular. Many thanks to everyone who supported me these months. Despite the fact that the goal was not achieved, I tried to make regular updates. Nevertheless, sometimes you need to stop in time and perhaps change direction. I will support the game for some time if some bugs will be found.

Yeah based on his last Patreon post it's pretty clear that this is abandoned (or however you want to label it) besides maybe fixing bugs here and there.

Reactions: ILCjr

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dev needs to take the assets and redo as a proper VN...the sandbox hopping around was the killer here as it didnt really work well..had dames you could not really interact with which was annoying AF..in a proper vn..they can be excluded from the story until such time as they actually partake..the assets are nice..the variety of personalities works well...the setting was the failure..so Dev..do not toss all this away..just repurpose it into something more appealing...

Reactions: Samken and Riou

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Roses work schedule really needs to get corrected. It says she is in Monday but she isn't. It's in the dialogue as well.
Not sure if it's planned but being able to set the work schedule days off and on would be a great thing.

Also 0.5 saves don't work entirely. Noticed using them after a few scenes i would get errors. So deleted the saves and played 0.7 and the errors no longer happened.

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
Cheats redone again. What are new now?
A, no. Just now cheat for money is not immediately displayed.
p.s. Now the password for the special menu on the laptop is not suitable.

Last edited:

Danzx

Aug 7, 2017
I found a bug. I can't start the elsa route.I tried to start after buying the camera for the rose's route. When I try to buy it, it appears as if I had bought it for the bathroom. Here is the current save.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
well that's neat (sarcasm) I made the mistake of taking diana's deal and got fired an when the game restarted the save screen suddenly became the background for the managers office lol

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Yeah, upgrade unfortunately puts the bar layer up front so you can't actually click on the girls anymore

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
This is bullshit...
I really do understand working on a game like this one is expensive and time consuming, but competition these days is quite resourceful, so if You're getting into business not knowing that, You're simply not well aware or hoping for some quick money grab. Ordinary folks are not able to spend extra bucks if they can't be sure You're serious with Your project, so to get some You need to give some first. If dev is giving up after barely 3 months, sorry, I can't even consider he was ever serious.
This had potential... could've been sth great... I know it's tough but won't get easier over time.
Now I devote a minute of silence for another one who has fallen.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes