Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpeg

Overview::
Get ready for an exciting world of vibrant colors, high speeds in Hot & Lewd: Miami. In this dynamic visual novel, you will meet the main character, a young guy who just graduated from the police academy but chose a life of wild parties and extreme street races over serving as an officer.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-25
Release Date: 2024-06-15
Developer: Lust Desires
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, +29
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Now he is a Miami police detective, and his partner is a charming and serious girl who has just started her service.
She is the complete opposite of the main character, but they have something in common, she will do whatever it takes to get clues that will help her solve any case. :cool:

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Get ready for an exciting world of vibrant colors, high speeds in Hot & Lewd: Miami. In this dynamic visual novel, you will meet the main character, a young guy who just graduated from the police academy but chose a life of wild parties and extreme street races over serving as an officer.

Get ready for an exciting world of vibrant colors and high speeds in Hot & Lewd: Miami.
In this dynamic visual novel, you will meet the main character. This young guy has just graduated from the police academy but chose a life of wild parties and extreme street races over serving as an officer.​

I fixed the AI-generated overview. I guess we humans are still smarter... for now. :sneaky:

nevyn

Aug 9, 2017
I mean... I like the graphics and animation. Your screenshots and look always draw me in when I see your games, but for some reason when I get to your H scenes as pretty as they are the game mechanics and or gameplay of those scenes just make me tune out and close the game.

If there are hard reasons why there can't be a bit more depth to those scenes or a way to make it be a clickfest until the scene is over without even a final still pick of the afterglow shall we say. instead of just the repeating last scene until you click the x, do something or add something.

Hell even a gallery with teaser hints for the scenes like in most renpy VNs would keep this from being more than 15 min of my time.

I wish I understood more about the unity engine and its capabilities to give better constructive criticism because I repeat myself your games look amazing and the graphics feel fresh and I no doubt will give a quick gander at your future titles

Good luck in your endeavors