• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
got to game and absolutely love it, interesting story, good graphic and animations all that one wants

anyway have made short guide up to end of this update for some choices and effects, things i was wondering before have started the game
have also added beside console tho it really isnt need it yet, if ever

so enjoy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Girls are carrying businesses all over the world. There is no secret
bosses lose business being consumate idiots flaunting their bars around,
while playing cool and having girls free booze with boys throwing money around
is and has been for decades a simple yet effective business strategy for bar and club
owners alike all over the world. Ever wonder why most of the time music vids
feature strip joints with female strippers? Why clubs mostly employ female dancers?
This has brough about gold digger/suggar daughter/make nothing of yourself girl
self deprecating mindset where all she is worth is her body and boys, many boys,
throwing money on her.

This game shows the predatory power trip boys go on in a world with nothing else
left but this fight for girls and terrytory.

MC is on constant lookout to add to his or his master”s harem, while killing any other
male contender for the same prize.

We could argue all those Mad Max movies predicating on this life style for decades on TVs
all across the globe had built up quite a following and a fanbase for such games or movies.

Latest fury road even got the AVN harem fanbase with the movie crowd together
in coining a very well acted out harem movie about the harem girls and their struggles.

HAve a wild yet grand adventure in this awesome game marrying harem and violence
together much like the fury road fan service tribute to everything mad max.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
got to game and absolutely love it, interesting story, good graphic and animations all that one wants

anyway have made short guide up to end of this update for some choices and effects, things i was wondering before have started the game
have also added beside console tho it really isnt need it yet, if ever

so enjoy
so... no new choices in this update then? since all of those were already in the game.

Reactions: RickAndMarty

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The idea of keeping babes,
awesome, hot and cuddly, devout lovers and consumate sweethearts honey wells
of bliss of such diverse yet confident and determined bombshells,
safe and close and happy in our MC arms and his abodes,
this is the right way to cater to the heartless lives of nowadays.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Grinvald
Updated on Oct 25, 2022 04:16 PM
v0.07 Development progress
  • Renders - 0%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 0%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 0%
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
This game is pretty good I must say, but didn't the dev say he was ending the game because of his personal family issues? I hope he continues it.

Reactions: PapaPhat

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Damnn what a gem this game is! Definitely deserves more attention! Hot girls, blood everywhere and a cool story. What's not to like?

Is the guy above for real? is the dev really letting this gem go? :cry:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Damnn what a gem this game is! Definitely deserves more attention! Hot girls, blood everywhere and a cool story. What's not to like?

Is the guy above for real? is the dev really letting this gem go? :cry:
no the devbreifly dropped the game after the release before this one due to personal things but decided to pick it back up less than a week later

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
View attachment 1912014

Overview:
As a result of the rapid melting of glaciers and permafrost in Siberia, a giant release of methane occurred into the atmosphere, which led to an explosive increase in temperature throughout the Earth. A few years later, the only place where people could survive was Antarctica. There were no more countries and economies; human civilization was on the edge of extinction. In the chaos that reigned, the heads of criminal groups, who are called "bosses", came to power with the help of cruelty and violence. Each of them has established its own laws on their territory, which have nothing to do with the concepts of humanity, compassion and justice.
Your main character is an experienced warrior, the right hand of the most powerful boss, nicknamed Mongol. His tasks include protecting the borders of Mongol's territory, eliminating enemy scouts and saboteurs, as well as directing various combat operations. As a sign of special favor, Mongol allowed the main character to have two wives, from one of whom he has two twin daughters.
The game contains FullHD renders, animations, sounds and music.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-10-25
Developer: Grinvald -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Installation:
IMPORTANT: Since I changed some things from the previous build, the old saves will not work, sorry. v0.02

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patch:

Extra:
Fan Signatures

AJBit thanks for the link
*This port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 1894195 View attachment 1894196 View attachment 1894197 View attachment 1894198 View attachment 1894199 View attachment 1894202 View attachment 1894200 View attachment 1894201 View attachment 1894203 View attachment 1894204 View attachment 1894205 View attachment 1423719 View attachment 1423726 View attachment 1423727 View attachment 1423725 View attachment 1423716 View attachment 1423721 View attachment 1423756 View attachment 1423717 View attachment 1423729 View attachment 1423730 View attachment 1423732 View attachment 1423722
very good game and it gives you the opportunity to prevent girls from being lesbians. I don't know why most games don't have the opportunity to avoid it, they assume that everyone doesn't like 2 girls having sex

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed this... I'm mainly in it for the daddy/daughter stuff but I'm intrigued about the doubles (I wonder if it's a time travel thing), how that ghost guy has some advanced tech, etc.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes