L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
The timeline doesn't really make sense.

The MC and other characters remember living some place else than Antarctica which means that max 20 years ago the world wasn't such a postapocalyptic desert. Still, everyone behaves as the current way of things is natural.

Other thing that doesn't make sense is the disappearing of the oceans. Even if it was possible for all that water to go up to the atmosphere, it would take more than a few decades for that to happen.

Otherwise I really like the game. The women are hot and the story starts to become very interesting with the doppelgangers, "ghosts" and real ghosts.

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
Hi all. Public version 0.05 is available for download. Here are the links to the "daughters" patch (only replacing relationships in the text, no pictures):

mega
gdrive
Is the sister being adopted an important part of the story or is it just there to get around Patreon? If it's the latter do you think whoever made the patch could remove that bit dialogue like they did for the daughters not being the mc's?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Paprika and Jeancul

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
A bit of disappointment that not any next lesson in this chap.
What a move of the mother experience and so the little progressing on twins's bonding, cute.

• Sad
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Is the sister being adopted an important part of the story or is it just there to get around Patreon? If it's the latter do you think whoever made the patch could remove that bit dialogue like they did for the daughters not being the mc's?
There's a flashback scene, where the MC first meets his family and the daughters are toddlers already. Not sure how the moment, where he adopts his daughter will fit into the story, if the daughters aren't supposed to be adopted. But I haven't tried the patch.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
There's a flashback scene, where the MC first meets his family and the daughters are toddlers already. Not sure how the moment, where he adopts his daughter will fit into the story, if the daughters aren't supposed to be adopted. But I haven't tried the patch.
The iPatch removes the little girls from those images and only leaves his future wife and also modifies the dialogue so the 2 daughters can be really his.
But I guess the original question was about the dead sister who was revealed to be only a step-sister since she was adopted.
I guess the maker of the patch could edit the dialogue in this scene, unless it is an important for the plot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The iPatch removes the little girls from those images and only leaves his future wife and also modifies the dialogue so the 2 daughters can be really his.
But I guess the original question was about the dead sister who was revealed to be only a step-sister since she was adopted.
I guess the maker of the patch could edit the dialogue in this scene, unless it is an important for the plot.
It seems kinda important to me, because the sister's argument is basically "don't risk your life for me, because I'm not even your real sister" and only then does the MC realize that she's hot.
But the two daughters being adopted also seems important, because it also ties in to the doctor being conflicted about getting pregnant, because she doesn't want to offend the first wife, who supposedly can't get pregnant. But why would that matter, if she already has two biological daughters?
Maybe it's just that I don't care about incest, but is a patch even worth it, if it removes content like this just for some naming conventions?

BESEV

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
About the adopted sister - she can't be the main character's own sister, as it affects the future story.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I can't wait for MC and daughters fun times.
I liked the daughter getting jealous plot and competition with her sister. It's great when she teases her dad, so erotic.
I wish the dev dedicated more renders to the daughters and less to the pew -pew stuff, lol.
Looking forward to next update.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So I just started this game for the first time and couldn't stop playing until I finished it. I really enjoyed it. I had seen the game here before but was waiting for it to have a good amount of content before starting it. However I didn't remember seeing the renders with the daughters before, and as soon as I saw them earlier today I downloaded and played it right away. Those two daughters are really attractive. To be honest, while I did enjoy the story, the reason I played the whole thing was because I was hoping to hookup with the daughters at some point. However I guess I will have to wait for a future update for that. Still it was very enjoyable, and I am already looking forward to the next update.

BESEV I did notice one small bug. Right after you kill the first dog in the hospital, there is a line that references one of your daughters and it uses her Default name even if you changed it.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
The timeline doesn't really make sense.

The MC and other characters remember living some place else than Antarctica which means that max 20 years ago the world wasn't such a postapocalyptic desert. Still, everyone behaves as the current way of things is natural.

Other thing that doesn't make sense is the disappearing of the oceans. Even if it was possible for all that water to go up to the atmosphere, it would take more than a few decades for that to happen.

Otherwise I really like the game. The women are hot and the story starts to become very interesting with the doppelgangers, "ghosts" and real ghosts.
This game is lore-wise very poor and plot has more holes than Swiss Cheese, personally I don't play any attention to these, like Egyptian Ruins at Antarctica.

Anyway, a plot-twist: his sister lied being adopted to sleep with him.

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes