punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
From 0.6 forward he wants to introduce more violent/bloody scenes into the game, he was asking his patrons if they play the game with gory content turned off or on, as well as ask them if they are ok with it.
Does it specify who the violent/bloody scenes would potentially involve?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While the atrocities in the very beginning seem to not have plhased any in the audience,
sure, let the gore pour in as the small window of having a life and live it seems to be dwindling for MC.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Development status (25.07.2022)
So another scene is finished, and now 134 renders are ready. This is just to let you know that the development process is moving forward. There will be quite a bit of action in a future release ... :)

Reactions: Nulldev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v0.06 Development progress
  • Renders - 30%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 30%
  • Music & Sounds - 10%
  • Translation - 0%

Updated on Jul 28, 2022 06:00 AM
v0.06 Development progress
  • Renders - 30%
  • Animations - 0%
  • Rendering post-processing - 30%
  • Music & Sounds - 0%
  • Translation - 10%
Here is hope 10% stays and stops moving around.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
So I just started this and... the savage warrior: I can try to save her like Ava asks. Her first move is for the sword to try to kill me. She says she wants to kill me and she'd rather I leave her to the hyenas than have me help her. So if I leave her I lose 30 Karma and lose 50 relationship points with Ava.

Or I can just leave her without even trying to help her. I only lose 20 points with Ava and I apparently don't lose any Karma. I don't think I understand the logic of that one.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
So I just started this and... the savage warrior: I can try to save her like Ava asks. Her first move is for the sword to try to kill me. She says she wants to kill me and she'd rather I leave her to the hyenas than have me help her. So if I leave her I lose 30 Karma and lose 50 relationship points with Ava.

Or I can just leave her without even trying to help her. I only lose 20 points with Ava and I apparently don't lose any Karma. I don't think I understand the logic of that one.
My thoughts are you are more responsible with the compounding decisions you make. Had you ignored the savage you wouldn't be in the position of judging her based upon her decision to want to cut you down given access to sword. Had you just ignored her you would not be in a position of life or death. The same goes for the street urchin(forgot the boys name in the city) had you just ignored the boy and walked on you wouldn't have the knowledge that he only stole to survive and you must make the decision that his theft was justified or at very least warrants a lesser punishment then removal of his hand/fingers. Bottom line you are more responsible the more you know then had you had no knowledge of the incident.

Last edited:

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
My thoughts are you are more responsible with the compounding decisions you make. Had you ignored the savage you wouldn't be in the position of judging her based upon her decision to want to cut you down given access to sword. Had you just ignored her you would not be in a position of life or death. The same goes for the street urchin(for the boys name in the city) had you just ignored the boy and walked on you wouldn't have the knowledge that he only stole to survive and you must make the decision that his theft was justified or at very least warrants a lesser punishment then removal of his hand/fingers. Bottom line you are more responsible the more you know then had you had no knowledge of the incident.
You should lose less Karma. If you know nothing about someone and just leave her to die without trying, that's worse than leaving her to die after trying to help and learning that she intends to kill you.

Reactions: Nulldev and Onetogo

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
You should lose less Karma. If you know nothing about someone and just leave her to die without trying, that's worse than leaving her to die after trying to help and learning that she intends to kill you.
This reminds me of the Parable of the Good Samaritan in the Bible. I think your right about the karma part he should be rewarded with better karma for making the decision to assist the savage. The compounding part of having more knowledge about the circumstances and showing disregard for the victim would further increase the negative status of the MC. I think this is what I was trying to convey.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Is it just me or did dev age Jane/make her thicker? :( Hope not, as she's one of the only slim LI's in the game and was perfect the way she was

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The0 Karma0 system0 is0 explained0 at0 the0 start0 of0 the0 game,0 if 0anyone0 wants0 to 0read0 this.
Karma0 is0 responsible0 for0 conent, 0so0 doing0 a0 favor0 to0 your 0babe,0 after0 she0 asks0 you0 repeatedly0 ,
that0 is0 your0 gain,0 you 0are 0not0 looking0 for0 friends0 from0 the0 people 0you0 do0 not0 know,
you 0are0 very0 much 0interested0 to0 improve0 your0 relationship0 with0 the0 honeys0 you0 do 0know.
Had0 you0 read0 the 0warning,0 you0 would0 know 0that0 the0 genereal 0rule0 in 0this 0game0 is:
0 MC 0had 0no0 immediate0 interest00 in0 the0 world,0 he0 should 0mind0 his0 own0 business.
When0 you0 think0 about0 a 0savage,0 all0 MC0 dialogue tells0 you0 :
Well .. your efforts are pointless and you gained another enemy.
You are responsable of the life you 00 save Our MC is accountable most of the times.

My thoughts are you are more responsible with the compounding decisions you make. Had you ignored the savage you wouldn't be in the position of judging her based upon her decision to want to cut you down given access to sword. Had you just ignored her you would not be in a position of life or death. The same goes for the street urchin(forgot the boys name in the city) had you just ignored the boy and walked on you wouldn't have the knowledge that he only stole to survive and you must make the decision that his theft was justified or at very least warrants a lesser punishment then removal of his hand/fingers. Bottom line you are more responsible the more you know then had you had no knowledge of the incident.
This reminds me of the Parable of the Good Samaritan in the Bible. I think your right about the karma part he should be rewarded with better karma for making the decision to assist the savage. The compounding part of having more knowledge about the circumstances and showing disregard for the victim would further increase the negative status of the MC. I think this is what I was trying to convey.

Last edited:

javier_furminho

Jan 13, 2018
Hi, did someone has similar issue with the text?

Update:
Resolved. I changed renderer to Force Angle2 (using Shift+g).

Last edited:

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Hi all. Public version 0.05 is available for download. Here are the links to the "daughters" patch (only replacing relationships in the text, no pictures):

mega
gdrive
How is it used? what do I put in the game folder? I know how two do that part, but what files?

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes