White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
This game is so underrated and definitely one of my favorite on this site. Story is interesting. Grammar, writing, and storytelling is on point. Beautiful renders, female characters, and animations. Male MC that looks normal.

I'm glad the DEV changed his mind and didn't abandoned the game. I'm thankful for the early leaks but it would have been fine to wait 2 weeks for the Dev to release it himself. His sub count still much lower than he deserves so if you're able to then definitely consider supporting him!

edit: If you're reading this Dev, I would suggest to update the picture in 1st post. Looks nice but the background doesn't really fit the story. It kinda looks like a boring slice of life type of game. Maybe consider updating the background to something else? Either way, keep up the good work!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
They are. they are my favorite twins one is prettier than the other i liked that you talked to these beautiful girls in first person i don't think i would be able to pay much attention to the comments lol by my profile name i think you would understand. :WeSmart::KEK:

Reactions: El Tanque

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I honestly prefer the MC in this game to that of Desert Stalker MC. I like the codename gimmick everyone has going on.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice game, sexy females, scenes and sounds. But there could be fully animated sex scenes with some more poses :) And, yes, sounds are not well synced with scenes.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
It's a great story, starting in what I thought was a dystopian harem world , the theme is to find more women to cultivate their own harem .
In the last two updates(0.5 and 0.6) I've noticed that the author has begun to add depth to the story , developing a zigzagging apocalyptic survival storyline .
The quality of the whole picture is very high , and the authors have done a good job of inheriting the looks of mothers and daughters, who look alike but can clearly distinguish ages .

Reactions: goulet1995

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
That was from an original v001 post, I believe you can avoid that now, since i played it last time and both of the girls now follow you the mc instead of the short haired chick staying with your subordinate and ended up having sex.

After that no scenes similar to that ever happened again.
Umm... No... Not really... You have the option to stop the sex but if you don't choose to stop it, it will happen.... And the blonde girl will not follow mc in any circumstances.... The guy and the blonde girl will be waiting for you there and when you return, the guy will be dead and the girl will be kidnapped

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I love this game, It's in my top three with WVM and Motherless, and it's a great update, the only problem is incest patch, Miranda is infertile, but at the same time with this patch she still remains infertile, her conflict with Jessica is still in force, but her daughters are very similar to her with patch or without it, a lot of things doesn't add up, does it make sense to play with the patch at all?

Reactions: Shaunblade2020
4.30 star(s) 103 Votes