Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018
Don't think so, at least none that I'm aware of.
Multi Mod has some choices help (I don't use mods, so don't know what help it is).

Personally, I don't think this really needs one. I've always found the choices pretty straightforward. Can't remember any that stressed me out making a decision.
I just found a choice where not drinking a bottle of wine at a morgue misses a sex scene, game really needs one.

Reactions: darlic and CircaAD

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
The story is pretty linear, you dont need one.
That's what I told him, but he pointed out (quite rightly) he missed a sex scene cause he took the wine home instead of opening it. I'd forgotten that. But I can't think of any others.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
That's what I told him, but he pointed out (quite rightly) he missed a sex scene cause he took the wine home instead of opening it. I'd forgotten that. But I can't think of any others.
I also brought the wine. I thought that by drinking, I might be surprised by some dog or wild animal.

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
I just saved the game bevor, and then have tried both ways. No big deal.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.09 + IC + WT by Koga3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 750 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I liked Jessica, so I thought I'd have a drink with her and was VERY happy I did. :ROFLMAO: ;)
I need to stop being logical in these VNs and use more emotion to make decisions. There was one game where I wanted a vegetarian to be my wife, so I spent a month eating meatless meals with her. Then I found out on the forum that I should have eaten meat so she would try to convert me, and then I could finally sleep with her.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I need to stop being logical in these VNs and use more emotion to make decisions. There was one game where I wanted a vegetarian to be my wife, so I spent a month eating meatless meals with her. Then I found out on the forum that I should have eaten meat so she would try to convert me, and then I could finally sleep with her.
Yeah, I got lucky. I went meat the first time just to be a smartarse. Worked out very well.

That's where URM comes in useful. On the Jessica scene, it told me that taking the wine immediately went to next scene. So I drank the wine to see where the rest of that scene went. Save and replay is the only way sometimes.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Yeah, I got lucky. I went meat the first time just to be a smartarse. Worked out very well.

That's where URM comes in useful. On the Jessica scene, it told me that taking the wine immediately went to next scene. So I drank the wine to see where the rest of that scene went. Save and replay is the only way sometimes.
Yes, I met him through your signature, and I'm going to start using it.

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
No, you're not. You should have seen the pages and pages of outrage when they weren't in the last update. :ROFLMAO:
They're pretty hard to resist aren't they? ;)
There was an update!? And they're not in it!? WTF Does anyone know the assets?
They're so gorgeous I can't stop thinking about them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Am I the only one totally in love with the step daughters?
I think I'd just stay at base and knock them both up.
I would say for me they are the main attraction of this game. :love:
The rest of the LIs aren't bad either but the all the playfulness and teasing between these two is just driving me crazy.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes