Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
It's called post-apocalyptic punk.

Like in the classic post-apocalyptic movies this game is based on.

Why? No idea, but why do Elves have pointy ears?
All women in this "universum" were not like this. Looks more like the raiders in another awesome game....

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
how did Slash find out the hiding place ? Only Ava and Jessica know where it is
If I remember correctly, Coincidence! He said something along the lines, ' I was frolicking about Mongol's territory, maybe get a good recon in when.... BAAAM! A DOOR ON THE MOUNTAINSIDE!!!!! EUREKA!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: SoonAtHome
May 31, 2020
Was it really necessary to kill the Toilet brush? :cry: that girl was hot... I got so pissed, I loaded a save where they wanted to cut her nipple and let it happen... Fucken bitch!! :cry::HideThePain::LOL:

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Has anyone else noticed missing images during part 007?
These are during the scene with Katie/Jane and the MC... If so, are they available?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Has anyone else noticed missing images during part 007?
These are during the scene with Katie/Jane and the MC... If so, are they available?
No sorry, just went and ran the scene, had no problems at all (I assume you mean the bathtub scene).

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
No sorry, just went and ran the scene, had no problems at all (I assume you mean the bathtub scene).
Sorry, I meant 006. The folder is 07. The scene is just after their first BJ when you're given the option to encourage them to play with each other.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Sorry, I meant 006. The folder is 07. The scene is just after their first BJ when you're given the option to encourage them to play with each other.
Didn't have any problems there either. But I don't use mod or ipatch. It's probably one of those causing issues.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I assume you missed to install the i-patch or did it not correctly. The mod from koga does NOT have included it!

1717398929665.png

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
The most based update I have ever received! The Desert Stalker is nothing but a soyboy game compared to this! Anyway, to me it seems the dev has improved his story-telling skills, compared to early part of the game the action now certainly is more hardcore.

Honestly got no idea what the people saying the update sucked are on about. I think the update was awesome, especially from a world-building sense. Really zoning into the whole dystopian world and fleshed out Trissa's character (along with presenting Slash and Skull) well.
The complainers likely are bots, don't take them seriously.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The most based update I have ever received! The Desert Stalker is nothing but a soyboy game compared to this! Anyway, to me it seems the dev has improved his story-telling skills, compared to early part of the game the action now certainly is more hardcore.
Soyboy wouldn't be the term I would use but I agree that the update was pretty hardcore as well as badass.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
As a big fan of femdom and cbt, I just want to say, these latest scenes were really appreciated. I don't understand why more women don't go for the balls, or make more castration threats, in a world without laws or boundaries but glad it made it in there. Fierce women in a post apocalyptic world should be well versed in the numerous ways they can take advantage of that particular vulnerability.

Reactions: Yngling and Nulldev
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes