Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This game proves that there are visual novels with good plots, it's a shame that every developer of a good VN always goes through some problem, hopefully this DEV can get back to making regular deliveries and receive more support on Patreon
It's always the way, the crap devs get piles of money and still take forever. But the good devs who refuse to get help because they want their product to be the way they want it to be, end up with problems to delay.

But it's a really good sign that Grinvald is one of the good ones by pausing Patreon. No bullshit. He has a great story, great visuals and I'm not even mad, that there's no twins in this update. It will come and be even sweeter with the extra wait.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
It's always the way, the crap devs get piles of money and still take forever. But the good devs who refuse to get help because they want their product to be the way they want it to be, end up with problems to delay.

But it's a really good sign that Grinvald is one of the good ones by pausing Patreon. No bullshit. He has a great story, great visuals and I'm not even mad, that there's no twins in this update. It will come and be even sweeter with the extra wait.
When he gets back into action, I'll certainly support him.

PS. "I loved your ranking in PDF."

Reactions: Milton749

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
To be honest, I'm disappointed with this update. With all the epicness that the author has put into this story, it’s hard for me to imagine that he will be able to reveal all the plot lines of the story. What kind of clones are there, who is the old man who was watching his sister and why, the doctor’s quarrel with the main character’s wife, what’s with the ghost story, and now captivity. Moreover, the author wanted to finish the story in this update, or at the latest in version 0.10. This story is epic, and to bring it to its logical end, you need about 6 more MB...

shadowda777

Aug 16, 2017
Hey so when I started a new game I noticed some images where missing. Mainly the twin content Act 7 last 3-4 chapters.

Any updated files to restore missing images?

Eventually I just found them from the 0.8 version and added them so it would work out.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should we remember the lore of post apoc movies like mad max or book of Eli or I am legend of all such scenarios, we are left with recognizing the plot of Mad Max - we don*t need another hero second movie where MC gets captured and thrown in the arena to fight and find friends and/or foes in there as they further his escape.

Deux ex makina in such scenarios is much more impactful - hyenas get loose and eat skull or Ghost pushes Skull into the arena/Skull gets into the arena to save someone or something dear to him that ends up in there and gets snuffed - MC and his former teammate assume control - very believable as the guy keeps pushing for MC to be given some reins in the structure of that society - then MC has to decide:
- either flee with his women;
- or go fight Striker and capture Mongol territory, with all of Skull men - welcoming any and all his former soldiers back into his command, merge the two territories and share dominion with his former pal:
something like Chronicles of Riddick, where the leader flees from ressurection and stabs himself into Riddick*s dagger and suddenly Riddick gets to keep what he kills - the whole empire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is some OP Deux ex makina if we ever read about or see one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eunoian

~Merowinger~

Nov 20, 2017
10 months wait for a few minutes of new content. What a fucking joke!!!!!!!!
Please read the post from SonsOfLiberty... it's still 2 Posts over yours. There is the explanation of the Dev himself quoted, why this Update was so small and why it will be like this in the near future.

It's sad, but i can understand the Dev at its fullest after those honest words.
I was disappointed too. The content was good, but far too short. Then i read that and now hope it will be better vor the Dev in the near future.

Dont judge him, without reading that Statement... after reading that, my sympathy for this Dev encreased to maximum.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
To be honest, I'm disappointed with this update. With all the epicness that the author has put into this story, it’s hard for me to imagine that he will be able to reveal all the plot lines of the story. What kind of clones are there, who is the old man who was watching his sister and why, the doctor’s quarrel with the main character’s wife, what’s with the ghost story, and now captivity. Moreover, the author wanted to finish the story in this update, or at the latest in version 0.10. This story is epic, and to bring it to its logical end, you need about 6 more MB...
Honestly I really liked the update for what it was but you are right, it didn't bring the story any closer to it's completion.
Instead, v.0.10 will be dedicated to the arena fight and subsequent escape or other events.
It will be v0.11 before the main story can continue.

And now the Skull storyline will also need to come to some conclusion, which may need one or two updates somewhere in the future.

I don't really mind either way but I do hope that the dev can manage all of that....

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey! although I'm a bit disapointed about the time it took I'm super HAPPY to see that the development goes on, and that the Dev. is so honest to notify !
Remember !
"those who warn do not betray"
so looking forward to a weekend with "Hot Sands of Antartica"

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes