SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there any new sex scenes or the progress in the story
Not that kind of content hence why patch needs no update, it's posted in the spoiler tab for those who don't want to know.

That information was just on the previous page what this update was about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i-patch update please !
i patch update pls
:)
Read first.

It won't be updated, there is no incest content in v0.09 which is noted here, and here.
For the incest patch use the .008 version on discord. He hasn't updated to .009 but there really isn't a need to since there is no new incest content for this update.
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.09] [Grinvald]

NOTE: v0.9 has no new content, so the old content patch (v0.08) works with v0.09.

INCEST PATCH FULL:
- WORKUPLOAD

Jan 13, 2021
ummm....6 Min of Gameplay?!?! Is that all, or is/was this Update only a "snack" for the "real" Update??? I mean...don t get me wrong...i really love this game (it is excellent imho), but for almost 9 Months of waiting, i expected a liiiitle bit more.......but yeah...i am not a dev....what did i know!?!? :( It is what it is. Sooo...we can see the next update in Jan/Feb 2025???

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
i just hope that the fight doesn't come down to the MC & Trissa having to fight to death .. that would suck :mad:
I agree. And those execution's were necessary, as it seems MC gave Trissa time and chance to free herself and attempt to save them...as well give her some past revenge moment with those fucked in the head girls (brutal, but necessary for her...due to the loss of most of her past friends). And with this recent update we get to know more about the savage girl Trissa (who is not just a fucked up savage girl, she is a girl who has some brutal history with that leader guy that MC has wanted to kill).

For me this update has left me wanting to see more with regards to Trissa and MC's potential relationship, and even with that bald kind of level head dude with the gun. (Well he is smarter than the rest...)

I believe Trissa is still learning who MC really is, as MC has made a number of efforts saving her already...and I believe soon she will find out that he's actually is a decent guy who takes care girls he likes (unlike other men she has only known in her brutal savage past).

Regards.

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
squeee update!!! one of my faves!! And damn, this one was brutal. Hot, and brutal. The worse part of it is that it left on a cliffhanger and I don't know how long it will be until the next one... but can't wait

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
Since there is a bit of a "debate" about the
i wanted to give my two cents on it and also share a certain fear that i have for the next update

what i don´t like, is the way the story got to this point

honestly i just hope that i am wrong and to be honest, i don´t see the fucking of the twins in the next update either, but for me that´s a minor issue, i can wait for it, if the scene is juicy then the wait is worth it

would you guys agree with me? or am I off completly?

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Honestly got no idea what the people saying the update sucked are on about. I think the update was awesome, especially from a world-building sense. Really zoning into the whole dystopian world and fleshed out Trissa's character (along with presenting Slash and Skull) well.

I think that the ppl complaining are the "hold ctrl to fap" ppl. Or are people that aren't into the whole Mad-Max-esque dystopian genre. For the former, just ignore those guys cause they never ever add anything fruitful to any conversation (and they'd be far better served simply going to Rule34 instead of f95). For the latter... why are you playing this game?

That said, yes, I wish the update was longer and I absolutely wanted twins content and all that. But I can appreciate the story for what it is and the direction it is going is exciting. Let's hope that future updates don't take as long to drop though.

But even if they do, didn't the dev cancel all monthly billings from his subs? If you don't respect him for that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Looking forward to more updates.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HotSandOfAntarctica-0.09
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: frogbert

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Seeing as how the incest patch hasn't been updated, this game doesn't seem like one that would even have incest. What does the patch change? I get the feeling it's something very contrived.

Reactions: Oberlix

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Seeing as how the incest patch hasn't been updated, this game doesn't seem like one that would even have incest. What does the patch change? I get the feeling it's something very contrived.
twin daughters all that is to it

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
so after 1 year of waiting. we get a 5-6 min update with absolutely no content?
this is some bullshit.

i swear, there is a trend or competition here on 95zone to see who can release the shortest and the most useless update without losing subs.
So that's your conclusion ? How about you read the last couple Pages as to why it took so long instead of spreading such Toxicity.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Very contrived, check notes, then look at patch, and actually open the patch, and you will see the game is "meant" to be played patched and if the game wasn't on Patreon it would come patched.

It won't be, there is no incest content in v0.09 which is noted here, and here.
For the incest patch use the .008 version on discord. He hasn't updated to .009 but there really isn't a need to since there is no new incest content for this update.
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.09] [Grinvald]

NOTE: v0.9 has no new content, so the old content patch (v0.08) works with v0.09.

INCEST PATCH FULL:
- WORKUPLOAD

Patreon payments have been on pause since March 2023, and everyone who's been subbed to him since got the update for free.

Only NEW Patreon subs are charged, as you can't do anything about that, but once you are subbed, you won't get charged until he turns billing back on, which he still doesn't know when that will be.

His Patreon's know what's up and why the update isn't that big.

Secondly, I need to clarify some things about the development of the game. I think everyone has noticed that the speed of development has slowed down a lot. The reason for this is my day job. Yes, I work from home (I connect remotely to my work computer), and for the last few years I was able to work on my projects during working hours. There wasn't a lot of work, and I managed to get my work done here and there. However, about six months ago I moved into a new field, my management added new work, and I can no longer fully work on the game during work hours. All I have left is a few hours after work before going to bed. It's not much, and development progress has slowed dramatically. Alas, things won't get better in the coming months, I have several projects that I'll be 100% busy on.

So, what to do then? First of all, I don't think it's fair to charge money for such slow work. That's why as of March 2023 I've turned off billing, so you guys aren't losing your money. And I won't turn it back on until I can fully work on the game again. If that happens, I'll give you guys advance notice. Secondly, I'm going to try to take off some of my day job next year because I can't work that long, I'm already feeling pretty tired of it. Perhaps I will move to another department or even change my workplace. It won't be easy, but there is no other way.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Patreon payments have been on pause since March 2023, and everyone who's been subbed to him since got the update for free.

Only NEW Patreon subs are charged, as you can't do anything about that, but once you are subbed, you won't get charged until he turns billing back on, which he still doesn't know when that will be.

His Patreon's know what's up and why the update isn't that big.
oh i see.
thanks for sharing that information.
well now i know the reason

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes