SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Right? was only what...seven, eight months for the update? It's not reasonable to expect much of an update in such a short time. I get it too :HideThePain:
Patreon payments have been on pause since March 2023, and everyone who's been subbed to him since got the update for free.

Only NEW Patreon subs are charged, as you can't do anything about that, but once you are subbed, you won't get charged until he turns billing back on, which he still doesn't know when that will be.

His Patreon's know what's up and why the update isn't that big.

Secondly, I need to clarify some things about the development of the game. I think everyone has noticed that the speed of development has slowed down a lot. The reason for this is my day job. Yes, I work from home (I connect remotely to my work computer), and for the last few years I was able to work on my projects during working hours. There wasn't a lot of work, and I managed to get my work done here and there. However, about six months ago I moved into a new field, my management added new work, and I can no longer fully work on the game during work hours. All I have left is a few hours after work before going to bed. It's not much, and development progress has slowed dramatically. Alas, things won't get better in the coming months, I have several projects that I'll be 100% busy on.

So, what to do then? First of all, I don't think it's fair to charge money for such slow work. That's why as of March 2023 I've turned off billing, so you guys aren't losing your money. And I won't turn it back on until I can fully work on the game again. If that happens, I'll give you guys advance notice. Secondly, I'm going to try to take off some of my day job next year because I can't work that long, I'm already feeling pretty tired of it. Perhaps I will move to another department or even change my workplace. It won't be easy, but there is no other way.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Patreon payments have been on pause since March 2023, and everyone who's been subbed to him since got the update for free.

Only NEW Patreon subs are charged, as you can't do anything about that, but once you are subbed, you won't get charged until he turns billing back on, which he still doesn't know when that will be.

His Patreon's know what's up and why the update isn't that big.
Didn't know that, good to know this dev isn't like the others...and at the very least, he's not "remaking" the unfinished story...yet

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does this need a new ipatch too? that's still v008
It won't be, there is no incest content in v0.09 which is noted here, and here.
For the incest patch use the .008 version on discord. He hasn't updated to .009 but there really isn't a need to since there is no new incest content for this update.
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.09] [Grinvald]

NOTE: v0.9 has no new content, so the old content patch (v0.08) works with v0.09.

INCEST PATCH FULL:
- WORKUPLOAD

Reactions: Beavis & Butthead

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Right? was only what...seven, eight months for the update? It's not reasonable to expect much of an update in such a short time. I get it too :HideThePain:
He's not a full time dev plus he's stopped billing for some time. But I get your point, I also would've loved a longer update, he already took like eight months, maybe month and a half more and he could've atleast finished the savage storyline. Since he already took soo long I don't think anyone would've cared to have waited for a few more months.
Now, we would have to wait until 2025 just to get that ending.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Here a small Mod for the game with choice hints (WT) + some more game settings

==============================
May 29, 2024
updated the Mod for the new game version v0.9
==============================

Mod for the game WITHOUT icest-content:
Download Mod v0.09 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Mod for the game WITH icest-content:
(Attention, the i-patch is not included, install it first!)
Download Mod v0.09 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

The port is only available with the i-patch already integrated!
Android port from the game compressed WITH already integrated i-patch
and with integrated Mod v0.09 (~850MB)
Pixeldrain -
Info: if you used my previous port please uninstall it first (the game changed the RenPy version), saves should be kept
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2310656 View attachment 2310657 View attachment 2310658 View attachment 2310659
wanted to clarify, first need to install ipatch and then your mod, or first your mod and then ipatch?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i ask how many hours is the playtime for 1 playthrough?

this game is like dessert stalker right?

Serakiel

Formerly 'lddor'
May 27, 2024
Hello everyone
I'm new to this world, but I played v0.08 in one go and I absolutely loved it. Luckily I saw that v0.09 would be released a few days later (yesterday) and I couldn't believe it. I must say that I understand those who have complaints about the update: very little content, not at the level of the previous one imo, heavy to read and, above all, it arrives at a time where we ALL wanted continue the story, find the city, be the only man and give vent to instincts.

I must say that, although I perhaps understand the Dev's desire to explore something else, now I don't understand how everything can end in v0.10 if not with John's death. There are too many irons in the fire to finish both lines that are being built with a single update, unless this is as substantial as the current game is now .And I'm sorry, I would have continued to play this HSOA for a long time, but like everyone I really want to understand the development plans.

This game is a piece of work, let's not spoil it please.

Serakiel

Formerly 'lddor'
May 27, 2024
can i ask how many hours is the playtime for 1 playthrough?

this game is like dessert stalker right?
I played v0.09 this night from zero to finish in about 2h, skipping everything since 0.08 contents were over - just enjoying the sex scenes which are all wonderful

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Once again an interesting game that you have been playing for a long time and now after a very long time a sequel and then a bitter disappointment

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes