Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
OMG I was just checking this game the other day hoping for an update and worried it would end up abandoned. So happy for an update!!!
It was abandoned cause of something that came up in his day job. However though he paused his patreon during his absence.

I'm relieved he is back.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It was abandoned cause of something that came up in his day job. However though he paused his patreon during his absence.

I'm relieved he is back.
It was never abandoned.

Patreon is still paused and has been since March 2023, no one has paid since then, and people who subbed got it for free.

His job is still a thing, and he's still not back.

Secondly, I need to clarify some things about the development of the game. I think everyone has noticed that the speed of development has slowed down a lot. The reason for this is my day job. Yes, I work from home (I connect remotely to my work computer), and for the last few years I was able to work on my projects during working hours. There wasn't a lot of work, and I managed to get my work done here and there. However, about six months ago I moved into a new field, my management added new work, and I can no longer fully work on the game during work hours. All I have left is a few hours after work before going to bed. It's not much, and development progress has slowed dramatically. Alas, things won't get better in the coming months, I have several projects that I'll be 100% busy on.

So, what to do then? First of all, I don't think it's fair to charge money for such slow work. That's why as of March 2023 I've turned off billing, so you guys aren't losing your money. And I won't turn it back on until I can fully work on the game again. If that happens, I'll give you guys advance notice. Secondly, I'm going to try to take off some of my day job next year because I can't work that long, I'm already feeling pretty tired of it. Perhaps I will move to another department or even change my workplace. It won't be easy, but there is no other way.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I don't mind the violence as long as it's against bastards that deserve it Frank Castle style! anyway tense update, I thought the savage was hot.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
the if i download it does it removes it or adds it?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Kind of surprised there's been an update. I thought this game was going to be abandoned because of the dev's main real job. Hopefully a more consistent update schedule will happen. Still going to wait to play this again for a few months and wait for a lot of new content.

Mar 14, 2020
I seem to be missing a bunch of files. What I've noticed so far is I'm missing a bunch of images starting at 'v008_05_27' and a bunch starting at 'v008_06_81'. Anyone know where I can get my image files fixed?

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Right? was only what...seven, eight months for the update? It's not reasonable to expect much of an update in such a short time. I get it too :HideThePain:
hes not a full time dev. he works on its when he cans. Your grievances lies with the full time devs that take forever to update, or the full time devs that barely put out content and when they do its a short update.

Last edited:

Mar 14, 2020
Right? was only what...seven, eight months for the update? It's not reasonable to expect much of an update in such a short time. I get it too :HideThePain:
I mean, this isn't the guy's job. I'm just happy to get this game at all, since it wouldn't be surprising if he abandoned it at this point. Hopefully I don't still enjoy this shit in a couple of years, but if I do, there may be a lot of content in this game by then, for free.

4.30 star(s) 107 Votes