ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i just hope that the fight doesn't come down to the MC & Trissa having to fight to death .. that would suck :mad:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
We had a lot of content with daughters, I don't mind one update without them. Would like actually more content with sister

problem to going to the destination too quickly is that the dynamic also changes, and I like the dynamic with daughters being curious and horny. After you do the deed curiosity is gone

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well…. Gonna watch it tomorrow, but the way it sounds, I’m probably going to delete it. I was already disgusted by games like rapture and red room. Why even let us have a scene with her if she‘s going to end like that anyway…. going to comment again after I actually played it

Reactions: quiboune

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
ur right... i cant say anymore for me its over...
the new scenes are disgusting... Sex content where a women gets cuts off her Head is not a point where i say yeah here we go
I agree with you to an extent but you can turn off the blood and gore, he does warn you.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
wow this ntr apocalypse game with mc from smurf willage saving local hobos and giving them precisious materials as ammo for free just to piss off local crime lord is still running? :D

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
A great update, a new territory is shown, and a new boss. I love Trisa, now she looks even better, gorgeous. And yes the scenes are violent, but I don't see anything wrong here, it's realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: JKRollin'

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Well…. Gonna watch it tomorrow, but the way it sounds, I’m probably going to delete it. I was already disgusted by games like rapture and red room. Why even let us have a scene with her if she‘s going to end like that anyway…. going to comment again after I actually played it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really don't get the drama going on right now on it personally lol, its gory, sure, (if that's a problem for you,fine...I get it) but no LI dies

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes