SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It was actually my intention, but I asked for the content in their discord and it doesn't focus on the wife and twins so that will be next time, if there is content for these characters.
That information was just on the previous page what this update was about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
From Patreon
If there are any problems with downloading, please let me know. And many thanks for your support!

---------- Google Disk ----------

Win\Linux:

MacOS:

Android:

---------- Mega ----------

Win\Linux:

MacOS:

Android:

---------- Mediafire ----------

Win\Linux:

MacOS:

Android:

For the incest patch use the .008 version on discord. He hasn't updated to .009 but there really isn't a need to since there is no new incest content for this update.

Mar 9, 2023
thx for updaiting @
AJBit

im so disappointed no twin content...the whole story is about the twins and every person is waiting for MONTH! on hot content and then, (oh no wait... i could create a side character who is so ugly that i destroy my own Game).

This Message is not a (Hate) comment.
It's just pure disappointment. You wait so long and then for a few scenes in which you see how the game is going to ruin. For the reason that we all know the next update will take at least 3-4 months

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.09] [Grinvald] - Compressed

Win/Linux [761 MB]
- - - -

Mac [756 MB]
- - - -

-------------------------------------
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.09] [Grinvald] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.08 -> v0.09
[297 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v0.08 -> v0.09 [296 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
That information was just on the previous page what this update was about.

Focusing on more new characters....ugh such a shame for the dev to fully commit to the milking process. I was really hoping the twins would have had a few updates before then. Looks like another game bites the dust.

Approaching 3 years of development and 2 of the 3 main characters still dont have real content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So no new incest content?
Isn't that what everybody was waiting for?
What is the dev even doing?

:KEK:
No, what is in this update is in the spoiler tab above and the focus is on one person (next update probably won't either if you check what's in the spoiler tab) along with what the one person said above about heads getting cut off.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No, what is in this update is in the spoiler tab above and the focus is on one person (next update probably won't either if you check what's in the spoiler tab) along with what the one person said above about heads getting cut off.
I read that... still seems like a shit marketing strategy... people play this game for the hot daughters not decapitation or some side girl.
The dev also wants to create more characters instead of fleshing out the ones he already has.
He doesn't understand why people play this game.
Frankly, this is plain stupid and just shows that as I said above... the dev has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So no new incest content?
Isn't that what everybody was waiting for?
What is the dev even doing?
Nope, I'm here for all of the characters I'm interested in (and the story), which isn't just the daughters. If I wanted a game that was focused solely on incest content, I would play a game that only focused on incest. I mean that might be why you're playing the game, but you're not everyone and don't speak for everyone.

I haven't played the update yet, so I can't speak on how good it is or isn't, but I certainly don't write off an update or shit on devs because they didn't include incest content in a game that isn't solely focused on incest.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I read that... still seems like a shit marketing strategy... people play this game for the hot daughters not decapitation or some side girl.
The dev also wants to create more characters instead of fleshing out the ones he already has.
He doesn't understand why people play this game.
Frankly, this is plain stupid and just shows that as I said above... the dev has no idea what the fuck he's doing.
I haven't played the last update yet but it would be cool for the story to move forward and for them to arrive at the secret place so that the main plot can be established and developed, then the Dev can progress relationships fairly easy.
But it's key that he push the story to the secret place asap so the game/story just isn't traveling there and giving us a rushed ending.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
ur right... i cant say anymore for me its over...
the new scenes are disgusting... Sex content where a women gets cuts off her Head is not a point where i say yeah here we go
wait, what? o_O I hope it´s a choice you can make. if not, the game is dead for me aswell, no matter how much i love the daughters. Snuff just ain´t my cup of tea

Last edited:
Reactions: MadLad Nomad
4.30 star(s) 104 Votes