SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The update would have been fine if this game had a regular release schedule but it doesn't. Its been nearly a year since it had an update and the size of this update was only appropriate for a 2-4 weeks of work for a paid product of its scope.
It was said on the previous page the reason why. The dev changed jobs, payments have been paused since March of 2023, so Patreon's have not paid for that long, and also this update was also free for them.

Secondly, I need to clarify some things about the development of the game. I think everyone has noticed that the speed of development has slowed down a lot. The reason for this is my day job. Yes, I work from home (I connect remotely to my work computer), and for the last few years I was able to work on my projects during working hours. There wasn't a lot of work, and I managed to get my work done here and there. However, about six months ago I moved into a new field, my management added new work, and I can no longer fully work on the game during work hours. All I have left is a few hours after work before going to bed. It's not much, and development progress has slowed dramatically. Alas, things won't get better in the coming months, I have several projects that I'll be 100% busy on.

So, what to do then? First of all, I don't think it's fair to charge money for such slow work. That's why as of March 2023 I've turned off billing, so you guys aren't losing your money. And I won't turn it back on until I can fully work on the game again. If that happens, I'll give you guys advance notice. Secondly, I'm going to try to take off some of my day job next year because I can't work that long, I'm already feeling pretty tired of it. Perhaps I will move to another department or even change my workplace. It won't be easy, but there is no other way.
Will the Ipatch mess the new update up?
There is no incest content.

For the incest patch use the .008 version on discord. He hasn't updated to .009 but there really isn't a need to since there is no new incest content for this update.
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.09] [Grinvald]

NOTE: v0.9 has no new content, so the old content patch (v0.08) works with v0.09.

INCEST PATCH FULL:
- WORKUPLOAD

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Why should dev put twin pictures in the front tittle if there minor scene/story about the twin. In the forum most of them disappointed and I think I'll pass this for a moment.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2022
It was said on the previous page the reason why. The dev changed jobs, payments have been paused since March of 2023, so Patreon's have not paid for that long, and also this update was also free for them.
well okay that's fair then imo, i hope his update schedule will get better again now, really like this game :)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Why should dev put twin pictures in the front tittle if there minor scene/story about the twin. In the forum most of them disappointed and I think I'll pass this for a moment.
Because there has been more content overall with the twins than anyone else (except maybe Miranda). People are upset, because we haven't fucked them yet, but we have had some sexy times (and those scenes were pretty awesome). It feels like it was getting close and hoped for it in this last update.

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
Here a small Mod for the game with choice hints (WT) + some more game settings

===================================
May 29, 2024
New game version is out. I check it as soon as possible
(probably later today after work)
===================================
Hopefully, the ipatch will be updated as well?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Was pretty short... and damn brutal. Not sure what people are mad about though, I expected the game to get even more brutal. The "rape" scene was 'reverse rape' (But not even, the MC asked for it to buy time for an escape, not really rape).

I guess if you're hyper-focused on incest only content, or are soy and don't like the blood/gore, then I can understand why you wouldn't enjoy the update. Otherwise, it wasn't a bad update, but again it was pretty short.

Trissa is a very interesting character, definitely looking forward to seeing more of her, and what happens next in general.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hopefully, the ipatch will be updated as well?

It won't be, there is no incest content in v0.09 which is noted here, and here.
For the incest patch use the .008 version on discord. He hasn't updated to .009 but there really isn't a need to since there is no new incest content for this update.
Hot Sand of Antarctica [v0.09] [Grinvald]

NOTE: v0.9 has no new content, so the old content patch (v0.08) works with v0.09.

INCEST PATCH FULL:
- WORKUPLOAD

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
OMG I was just checking this game the other day hoping for an update and worried it would end up abandoned. So happy for an update!!!

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Although waiting for this 0.09update time is a little long , but can feel the developer is really thinking seriously to create.
This game is one of the highest quality , in RenPy visual novels without options .

Reactions: Beduin123

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Because there has been more content overall with the twins than anyone else (except maybe Miranda). People are upset, because we haven't fucked them yet, but we have had some sexy times (and those scenes were pretty awesome). It feels like it was getting close and hoped for it in this last update.
Mostly because the game will have been in development for over 3 years by the time the next update comes out and theres no sex with 2 of the banner characters yet. Its just ridiculous the lengths some devs go to just avoid content that everyone wants.

This game had all the potential that DS had, and that dev has almost 2k subs now where this one has just been a waste.

Reactions: John123456
4.30 star(s) 107 Votes