JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Is it just me or is it odd this gets updated with an update focused mainly on that warrior lady just a few days after Furiosa comes out in theaters? :unsure:;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: whereislotion

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Is it just me or is it odd this gets updated with an update focused mainly on that warrior lady just a few days after Furiosa comes out in theaters? :unsure:;):LOL::ROFLMAO:
No it is just another coincidence, now stop being a smart member of society and join me in drooling like an idiot while watching pointless cat videos.

• Haha
Reactions: JenMistress

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
can i ask how many hours is the playtime for 1 playthrough?
I have 7:45h on my tracker without current update, but I replayed an early version, so it would be less for one playthrough. Anyway it is already a substantial amount of content and a good storyline with establishing characters, lore and progression.

Reactions: camube

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Fuck yeah, I was starting to worry this game was going to be abandoned or something, I'm so keen to experience this update, I sure as fuck hope we don't have to wait half as long for an update again but I also hope the dev is in good health and nothing bad is why we had delays, anyway yeah I'm keen for this new update and hope to see more within the next 3 months or less hopefully

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Ok you know what, i'm tired of being disappointed. Tho i like that the dev explained why and paused payment, this dev is one of the good ones. But from now on i'll just hold out on any games that takes a long time to update with just little content until some years later, even a decade if must

Reactions: Skrotum and Oberlix

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
I can understand that most of the people would have loved to see more of the Twins.
But to be fair, if you saved Trissa, which is I quote from another user "a breedable smokeshow" (which is true btw. :p ), her story is interesting as well. And adding her to the harem through mutual trust to the mc would be cool. And yeah... to the controversial part of the update: All i can say is, those had it coming.
I mean truly what they did to Trissa or would have, if not the MC intervened.

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
well, okay. had the time to play the update now. I´ll have to take back what i said. I was under the impression that trissa was the one who´s getting killed. Now i see it was just skulls plaything and her toy. Yeah, nah... Don´t rly care about them. *shrug*

That being said, the update was waaaaay too short compared to the time it took to release it. If it stays like this i doubt we´re ever going to see it being finished :/

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes