Feb 25, 2024
Should we remember the lore of post apoc movies like mad max or book of Eli or I am legend of all such scenarios, we are left with recognizing the plot of Mad Max - we don*t need another hero second movie where MC gets captured and thrown in the arena to fight and find friends and/or foes in there as they further his escape.

Deux ex makina in such scenarios is much more impactful - hyenas get loose and eat skull or Ghost pushes Skull into the arena/Skull gets into the arena to save someone or something dear to him that ends up in there and gets snuffed - MC and his former teammate assume control - very believable as the guy keeps pushing for MC to be given some reins in the structure of that society - then MC has to decide:
- either flee with his women;
- or go fight Striker and capture Mongol territory, with all of Skull men - welcoming any and all his former soldiers back into his command, merge the two territories and share dominion with his former pal:
something like Chronicles of Riddick, where the leader flees from ressurection and stabs himself into Riddick*s dagger and suddenly Riddick gets to keep what he kills - the whole empire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is some OP Deux ex makina if we ever read about or see one.
I shouldn't have read this; anything different from this script is going to be disappointing now.

Feb 12, 2018
I mean it is always sad when the twins are not in the update, they are simply adorable :D but other than that even though short it was a decent update storywise. And its not like there weren't many games to choose from in the meantime :)

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
So, I have read, understand and respect the Devs statement clarifying why development has slowed, and why that should be expected further for the forseeable.

Taking all that into account however, does not explain or excuse why when his time on the project is now so precious, he elects to waste it by producing this v0.09, which simply treads water with an irrelevant tangent. I suspect, the dev has lost interest and/or inspration or direction with the story, any one of which spell curtains for the game.

The Dev seems a decent and honest person (I dont know him at all save for what he writes here), so I'm sorry to appear critical, but thats just my thoughts and its a discussion forum after all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Simply for all that tell all the post where patch 8 work on 9 sorry but not everyone check daily the discord, so I expect an update on the game download zone not some answer in comment :) but I understand it bother you to answer 10 time the same answer.

But to be frank I would have preferred a render wallpaper "I'm back bitches" to tell he start to dev again ... rather than this.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So, I have read, understand and respect the Devs statement clarifying why development has slowed, and why that should be expected further for the forseeable.

Taking all that into account however, does not explain or excuse why when his time on the project is now so precious, he elects to waste it by producing this v0.09, which simply treads water with an irrelevant tangent. I suspect, the dev has lost interest and/or inspration or direction with the story, any one of which spell curtains for the game.

The Dev seems a decent and honest person (I dont know him at all save for what he writes here), so I'm sorry to appear critical, but thats just my thoughts and its a discussion forum after all
There is a huge amount of speculation in this post.

I don't see anywhere in what the dev posted that this new situation where he has less time to work is a permanent thing.
And more importantly, I don't read that he will now try to finish this project as quickly as possible.

The potential of this story is huge. You can easily create a 5 season Netflix series based on it. The question is how much of it the dev will be able to tell and in what kind of timeframe. But only the dev can (maybe) make an attempt at answering that question.

It seems to me that with the latest update, the dev is sticking to his original plan, even though he has less time to work on it.
I think that's fair enough.

ak2058

May 7, 2021
did anyone else have a problem with missing images in the bunker with the twins on the bed and again when they have a bath

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
did anyone else have a problem with missing images in the bunker with the twins on the bed and again when they have a bath
May be something to do with the incest patch or it's absence? Whenever there is a problem with the daughters, I suspect that. )

harveymak76

Dec 12, 2021
I'm disappointed by the most recent sex scenes here so far with the 2 skull girls. They are not as beautiful as the typical harem the MC has, and what's up with those hair cuts. Disappointed there's no scenes with the twins or with his other established harem.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
From Patreon
If there are any problems with downloading, please let me know. And many thanks for your support!

---------- Google Disk ----------

Win\Linux: Google Drive

MacOS: Google Drive

Android: Google Drive

---------- Mega ----------

Win\Linux: Mega

MacOS: Mega

Android: Mega

---------- Mediafire ----------

Win\Linux:

MacOS:

Android:

For the incest patch use the .008 version on discord. He hasn't updated to .009 but there really isn't a need to since there is no new incest content for this update.
Hello.
Unfortunately not a single link works.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Hello.
Unfortunately not a single link works.
aah.. those seems to be links pulled from patreon.. always try to avoid using those.. devs that notices traffic higher than usual on their shared links, and changes those. not the first time that has happened. instead wait for a mod to update the op with "safe" links. for compressed versions, use the search function for forum post, as it is no longer allowed to be posted in op.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
They are not as beautiful as the typical harem the MC has, and what's up with those hair cuts.
It's called post-apocalyptic punk.

Like in the classic post-apocalyptic movies this game is based on.

Why? No idea, but why do Elves have pointy ears?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes