sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i´m not really a fan of hardcore drama and violence even though i liked the story so far....(played till the bathtube scene with his girls) but what is it with the ghost sister?? drama to the drama?? and how the story unfoldes i have to wait to the end of this vn....cause i bet you end up in cliffhangers where it needs weeks to be solved...i jump mostly over the bad parts in the story, that you can only do if all is telled...and the moment his girls get killed/raped or others i mostley delete the story... i hope you dont get me wrong this here isnt a bad critic only a heartfelt opinion from a fan of this vn...i know a lot love the humilation and violence but i´m neither...i get the distopian world life and that there is a need for viol. but love when a MC is clever and strong enough to master those situations and bring it to a good ending what i bet will not happen here....enough from me, good luck for your story

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
i´m not really a fan of hardcore drama and violence even though i liked the story so far....(played till the bathtube scene with his girls) but what is it with the ghost sister?? drama to the drama?? and how the story unfoldes i have to wait to the end of this vn....cause i bet you end up in cliffhangers where it needs weeks to be solved...i jump mostly over the bad parts in the story, that you can only do if all is telled...and the moment his girls get killed/raped or others i mostley delete the story... i hope you dont get me wrong this here isnt a bad critic only a heartfelt opinion from a fan of this vn...i know a lot love the humilation and violence but i´m neither...i get the distopian world life and that there is a need for viol. but love when a MC is clever and strong enough to master those situations and bring it to a good ending what i bet will not happen here....enough from me, good luck for your story
I'm not a fan of humiliation or violence either, but I'm really enjoying this, even the last update. Purely my opinion, but I think the violence level fits the setting and is not over the top for me. You can stop any of your girls getting killed or raped or mutilated. Perhaps the Dev will screw us in the end, but I get the feeling we'll be able to safely get all the girls we want to a completed harem. How the sister stuff fits in, we are yet to see.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
i´m not really a fan of hardcore drama and violence even though i liked the story so far....
Well, it's inherent to this type of game.

There are plenty slice-of-life games where nothing really happens beyond some relational drama, but this one isn't one of them.

The MC starts the story as the second-in-command of what is basically a hardcore criminal gang, in a place without any kind of government or law enforcement beyond what these gangs provide. So, yeah, what can you expect? An easy-going feel-good story would definitely be out of place in such a setting.

That's pretty big downside :HideThePain:
Not really, I think. The content is solid enough.

My main concern will be how the dev intends to wrap up all the loose ends. But I guess he has a plan.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
this game containt enough diversity, bro.
Most of them are Caucasian women and some Mediterranean women And only two virgins, and I guess there won't be any more virgin women because in this world most women belong to some harem or have an owner

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Did you ever figure out why it was happening? I've been having the same issue for a while
I'm pretty confident it is the ipatch or the mod (leaning towards ipatch, since it's todo with the twins). I have a clean install without them and have no problems at all.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Sorry, I meant 006. The folder is 07. The scene is just after their first BJ when you're given the option to encourage them to play with each other.
Did you ever figure out why it was happening? I've been having the same issue for a while
I'm pretty confident it is the ipatch or the mod (leaning towards ipatch, since it's todo with the twins). I have a clean install without them and have no problems at all.
Actually, I take that back. I was curious and just ran versions with ipatch only, mod only (no ipatch) and both using the ipatch mod version. On all 3 I had no problems with missing images at the first twins scene (on the lounge after mom BJ/Sex) or the second (bathtub).

Perhaps you guys got a corrupted download file. Maybe try downloading the latest version from somewhere else (I used GOFILE) and try again.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I'm not a fan of humiliation or violence either, but I'm really enjoying this, even the last update. Purely my opinion, but I think the violence level fits the setting and is not over the top for me. You can stop any of your girls getting killed or raped or mutilated. Perhaps the Dev will screw us in the end, but I get the feeling we'll be able to safely get all the girls we want to a completed harem. How the sister stuff fits in, we are yet to see.
Violence for the sake of violence rarely is a good thing, and it depends of the settings. Say, this is a post-apocalyptic game where you are imprisoned with a savage that desires a revenge... what were you expected to happen? Orwell wrote of this almost a century ago, that the words are losing their meaning, and no better example can be given how the players are surprised when a game delivers what it promises.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Violence for the sake of violence rarely is a good thing, and it depends of the settings. Say, this is a post-apocalyptic game where you are imprisoned with a savage that desires a revenge... what were you expected to happen? Orwell wrote of this almost a century ago, that the words are losing their meaning, and no better example can be given how the players are surprised when a game delivers what it promises.
Very true. Don't read Harry Potter and complain there is magic in it. I think the balance in this is perfect. It's not overly graphic, yet sets the world really well. As long as none of my girls are raped/killed/mutilated, I'm happy.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
It's a post apocalyptic world without any kind of civilization to teach/enforce rules or laws, so makes sense for people to be unlawful or uncivilized. It's also a "survival of the fittest" and "might makes right" world, so makes sense for people to be violent or try to be as intimidating as possible to deter violence. You have raiders who kill and steal whatever they can get their hands on. It would be less realistic for there not to be any violence. Men would try to dominate through brute strength and women would try to dominate through coercion, intimidation or emasculation. A lot of communities/factions would develop around the idea of strength in numbers or break apart due to resource management and infighting. Violence is a part of that world.

Trying to tiptoe around that violence will just end up feeing unrealistic or misplaced, and it's kind of a missed opportunity to not include some of the harder content that fits the setting. There's a balance there for sure, because you probably don't want to just make a romance game all about the fighting, but there's definitely a place for both in an adult novel. It's also good that the player has agency in that, and be able to have some control over which violent or unsavory acts they can perform or witness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milton749

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Very true. Don't read Harry Potter and complain there is magic in it. I think the balance in this is perfect. It's not overly graphic, yet sets the world really well. As long as none of my girls are raped/killed/mutilated, I'm happy.
I think giving player an opportunity to intervene was the right choice. While cutting a nipple fits to this game, that level of brutality is simply too much for the many.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
There a walkthrough?
Don't think so, at least none that I'm aware of.
Multi Mod has some choices help (I don't use mods, so don't know what help it is).

Personally, I don't think this really needs one. I've always found the choices pretty straightforward. Can't remember any that stressed me out making a decision.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes