FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
This game remains a real hidden gem. Even if there was not that much sexual content with this update the story developed really nicely, some questions were answered and it had a really good narrative flow. If I was only into this as a convoluted means of spanking the monkey I might be a bit disappointed, but as it is, I'm not. Eagerly looking forward to next episode.

Hexprie

Sep 16, 2021
Wow, what a great update! The sex scene with the twins is probably the best I've seen in any VN, just pure perfection.

amon78

Jan 10, 2021
Once I hated her, and later (from the second version I advocated for this novel). Up to the 6th version of this novel, translated into Russian, FROM THE AUTHOR nu... sometimes it's emotionless. Everything was going very well. BUT from Randor, when one of his daughters appears in the form of (a bunny, a rabbit, or who knows who else) that'S PERIODONTAL... Died. Thoroughly! It feels like another person wrote the 6th chapter. It seems to be somewhere nearby, but the differences can be traced.

I am not English-speaking, I translate through YANDEX. I am Russian-speaking, living in France.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Once I hated her, and later (from the second version I advocated for this novel). Up to the 6th version of this novel, translated into Russian, FROM THE AUTHOR nu... sometimes it's emotionless. Everything was going very well. BUT from Randor, when one of his daughters appears in the form of (a bunny, a rabbit, or who knows who else) that'S PERIODONTAL... Died. Thoroughly! It feels like another person wrote the 6th chapter. It seems to be somewhere nearby, but the differences can be traced.

I am not English-speaking, I translate through YANDEX. I am Russian-speaking, living in France.
Yandex did not do a good job because that was incomprehensible. Utterly.

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
so much goodness in this update, the beginning was heart racing to say the least. at least for me. the scene with the twins, omg finally!!!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
got to game and absolutely love it, interesting story, good graphic and animations all that one wants

anyway have made short guide up to end of this update for some choices and effects, things i was wondering before have started the game
have also added beside console tho it really isnt need it yet, if ever

so enjoy

4.30 star(s) 100 Votes