Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Well, theoretically you can. But if you install the patch files they will then overwrite/remove my WT recommendations for that parts again.

First off: Thank you for doing a WT for this, i just downloaded that game and was curious if there is a WT for it and you just dropped it in. Nice.

Do you think i would mess up things if i install the I-patch first and then yours?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
First off: Thank you for doing a WT for this, i just downloaded that game and was curious if there is a WT for it and you just dropped it in. Nice.

Do you think i would mess up things if i install the I-patch first and then yours?

His mod will overwrite the patch, they are not compatible.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

That's maybe a not so good idea. First my Mod will then overwrite most of the i-patch files again and removing therefore it's content. But since the i-patch has a few additional scenes I actually don't know if there is then maybe something missing and you get errors. So unfortunately it's better for you to not use my Mod then.
Info: the ones requested the Mod and I myself are not using the patch, therefore I made my Mod without adding that.

Edit:
I tried now a quick Mod patch so you can use both, my Mod and the i-patch at the same time. Hope it works.

Last edited:

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
That's maybe a not so good idea. First my Mod will then overwrite most of the i-patch files again and removing therefore it's content. But since the i-patch has a few additional scenes I actually don't know if there is then maybe something missing and you get errors. So unfortunately it's better for you to not use my Mod then.
Info: the ones requested the Mod and I myself are not using the patch, therefore I made my Mod without adding that.

Oh the IPatch got addtional content? Man...thats a hard choice rn. :D

Thank you for taking your time answering my question. ;)
I will keep my eyes open here in the thread regarding the ipatch+wt. Maybe someone is so kind. Who knows.

Cheers. ;) (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh the IPatch got addtional content? Man...thats a hard choice rn. :D

Thank you for taking your time answering my question. ;)
I will keep my eyes open here in the thread regarding the ipatch+wt. Maybe someone is so kind. Who knows.

Cheers. ;) (y)
You can just extract the patch, then go to the images and animations folder and check the content. So you can view the content without putting in the game. Then you can still use the mod if you want now :)

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
You can just extract the patch, then go to the images and animations folder and check the content. So you can view the content without putting in the game. Then you can still use the mod if you want now :)
Hehe thats out of the box thinking right there. :p ;)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I see where your entitlement come from. Thanks for letting us all know.

Entitlement? As in my expectation of an at least semi decent story plot out of any game I play, and something that ideally isn't being weighed down by some misguided assumption that I'm going to relate to some "power fantasy" concept that essentially speaks to me as if I'm some 13 year old kid virgin who grew up somewhere people actually use the term "harem"?

Or is it just a my being from the United States thing? Because if it's that you might want to try researching more into patreon analytics, and just where the majority of the projected traffic and money support coming in for one of these games that gains a fair amount of advanced traction can typically be expected to come from. (Spoiler - it's certainly not coming from the Facepalm Mafia crowd here on a piracy board that would actually read the word "harem" 100x in their gameplay without writing it off as the typical cringy story aspect you as a player concede sitting through on the way to the fap stuff.)

Again, ultimately wasn't a bad game or anything. Just a little too kiddy imo for a game that seemed to otherwise be wanting me to take it's story seriously. But no hate here towards you for enjoying the game.

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Entitlement? As in my expectation of an at least semi decent story plot out of any game I play, and something that ideally isn't being weighed down by some misguided assumption that I'm going to relate to some "power fantasy" concept that essentially speaks to me as if I'm some 13 year old kid virgin who grew up somewhere people actually use the term "harem"?

Or is it just a my being from the United States thing? Because if it's that you might want to try researching more into patreon analytics, and just where the majority of the projected traffic and money support coming in for one of these games that gains a fair amount of advanced traction can typically be expected to come from. (Spoiler - it's certainly not coming from the Facepalm Mafia crowd here on a piracy board that would actually read the word "harem" 100x in their gameplay without writing it off as the typical cringy story aspect you as a player concede sitting through on the way to the fap stuff.)

Again, ultimately wasn't a bad game or anything. Just a little too kiddy imo for a game that seemed to otherwise be wanting me to take it's story seriously. But no hate here towards you for enjoying the game.
Is that all or still got some complaining to do , if not bye bye . Hope we don't see any more of your posts in this thread . byedoor.gif

__b

Mar 4, 2020
Why does my guy stay to read and reminisce about his past while his lantern is low on fuel inside an otherwise pitch black cave with mutated people in it when he could have just taken it with him out of the cave?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Why does my guy stay to read and reminisce about his past while his lantern is low on fuel inside an otherwise pitch black cave with mutated people in it when he could have just taken it with him out of the cave?
Because he does not suffer testosterone deficiency.

Based update.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Is that all or still got some complaining to do , if not bye bye . Hope we don't see any more of your posts in this thread . View attachment 2311029
It was more leaving feedback aimed at the dev in the event they happened to read it then "complaining". As I typically don't find it fair to leave actual rated reviews on games I don't at least finish a full playthrough on of it's offered content.

But yeah, no worries as I'm likely done in this thread. Other then maybe popping back in for the drama read if/when I notice the thread explode in a flood of outrage. Since that would be my best parting projection guess on where this game ends up speculating off it's garnered support after 1 year+ of development.

Always interesting to me to see how fast a poster like you trying to chase people out of a dev's thread here changes gears ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Dkdk

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
It was more leaving feedback aimed at the dev in the event they happened to read it then "complaining". As I typically don't find it fair to leave actual rated reviews on games I don't at least finish a full playthrough on of it's offered content.

But yeah, no worries as I'm likely done in this thread. Other then maybe popping back in for the drama read if/when I notice the thread explode in a flood of outrage. Since that would be my best parting projection guess on where this game ends up speculating off it's garnered support after 1 year+ of development.
Always interesting to me to see how fast a poster like you trying to chase people out of a dev's thread here changes gears ;)
If I hate a tag or fetish and I simply ignore the game if it is unavoidable . I won't go on and on posting the same things like a broken tape recorder and won't be like calling those who play or like it , in this game it is tagged Harem and comparing those who like Harem as 13 year old kid virgins like you did on this thread . Are you saying liking Harem games is exclusive to like a 13 year kid fantasy or what ? If you don't like the so called Harem games , there is an option to exclude those kind of games , Just saying :WeSmart:

Last edited:

mazinogamer

Dec 2, 2022
Here a small Mod for the game with WT recommendations (+ some more game settings).

Download Mod v0.07 (~5MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.07 (~590MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Info:
My Mod is for the game WITHOUT the v0.06 i-patch!
If you want to use both I made now a patch for that, too (but not fully tested)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compatibility Mod patch for the i-patch v0.06 from the OP

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2310656 View attachment 2310657 View attachment 2310658 View attachment 2310659
the mod patch for incest has the same link as the first one without incest

Skarara

Jun 4, 2020
And thats why hes out of touch with reality. He misunderstands what we care about
Don't speak for all of us, we are not the same. I care about story and relationship build up before having an actual sex scene. there are many games on this forum that start off with heavy sex instead of good story, maybe this isn't the game for you and you should try those instead.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't speak for all of us, we are not the same. I care about story and relationship build up before having an actual sex scene. there are many games on this forum that start off with heavy sex instead of good story, maybe this isn't the game for you and you should try those instead.
thats so true .. but then there are games that have way to much story before any good sex scenes also :(
tho this game is not to much either way , i think :love:

4.30 star(s) 100 Votes