VN Ren'Py Hot Spa [v0.1] [Narudogamer]

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
If the dev is going to use AI, use an AI bot to fix and grammar check all the dialogue if they can't write for shit. Like holy hell...

Reactions: CharlieCrews

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Hot Spa [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 138Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I take it that the difficulties are gonna be for people who either want slow-burns or just want to walk around as desire incarnate. I'm all for it if that's the case, mostly because I find too much of the former, not enough of the latter (at least in my personal experience,) and I seem to be at odds with the majority.

Too bad it's so short but I think it nicely showcases what this can be.

Reactions: Narudogamer

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Narudogamer I guess isn't your official itch.io page, or is it? The file size is different from the version here and the contents of the archive look suspicious :illuminati: as it doesn't have the usual file structure of a Ren'Py game.

Reactions: Narudogamer

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Narudogamer I guess isn't your official itch.io page, or is it? The file size is different from the version here and the contents of the archive look suspicious :illuminati: as it doesn't have the usual file structure of a Ren'Py game.
Yes, it's my official itch.io page. I'll also release it there when it's more developed. I had forgotten that Ren'Py automatically launches the project on itch.io. Thanks for the heads-up.

Reactions: "CJ"