VN Ren'Py Hot Springs Academy [v0.4a] [Mirgosoft Games]

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Planned tags: Harem, but still there are a few tags that fight the Harem game or at least not suitable for MC’s own women like rape and prostitution. If those target MC's own women, then you can put an abandoned value on this game. Then Harem will be void and Harem / MC Dick only players will bury this game and at the same time an NTR tag can be placed here.

This is like a word of warning to DEV if there is no intention of expelling players.

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
Planned tags: Harem, but still there are a few tags that fight the Harem game or at least not suitable for MC’s own women like rape and prostitution. If those target MC's own women, then you can put an abandoned value on this game. Then Harem will be void and Harem / MC Dick only players will bury this game and at the same time an NTR tag can be placed here.

This is like a word of warning to DEV if there is no intention of expelling players.
The patreon indicates that there will be no "NTR"

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
We took a close look at all the tags before adding them.
And we still don't see any problem with their simultaneous presence in the long run.
To begin with, the relationships in our game will be both vanilla and more aggressive.
And they are planned to appear both on the part of the protagonist and in his direction.
Therefore:
Harem - 1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.
So, in the meantime, what prevents the hero from having non-consensual sex with the 4th if that girl deserves it? Hmm... I think, nothing.
The prostitution tag has a question mark, but if we do decide to add it, what prevents the protagonist from offering himself for money to another girl?
As a result, I don't see the problem, and therefore the NTR/Sharing tag is unnecessary, since none of the girls cheat on the protagonist.
NTR shall not pass, comrads!

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Not opposed to having something similar to WA at this point. Gave Irphaeus enough money over the years that I'm convinced somebody else could make his game better than he can.

With that said, the quality of this looks pretty good on its own and I like seeing a large file size for an initial release. Gonna give it a shot. I'm sure it'll start to take its own form as its own game as it goes along in development and then the comparisons will stop being made. Everyone said Lessons in Love was a ripoff of Doki Doki at first, that University of Problems was a ripoff of Being a Dik, etc. Game's find their own thing over time.

Best of luck Mirgosoft

Sngo

May 9, 2020
We took a close look at all the tags before adding them.
And we still don't see any problem with their simultaneous presence in the long run.
To begin with, the relationships in our game will be both vanilla and more aggressive.
And they are planned to appear both on the part of the protagonist and in his direction.
Therefore:
Harem - 1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.
So, in the meantime, what prevents the hero from having non-consensual sex with the 4th if that girl deserves it? Hmm... I think, nothing.
The prostitution tag has a question mark, but if we do decide to add it, what prevents the protagonist from offering himself for money to another girl?
As a result, I don't see the problem, and therefore the NTR/Sharing tag is unnecessary, since none of the girls cheat on the protagonist.
NTR shall not pass, comrads!

Glad that NTR/sharing/swinging will not be in the game will give it a try then.
Many are talking about similarities with waifu academy but i dropped that game so quickly after the first NTR scene so at least this one i will try longer yay.
Will have many content of male dom(hope so)?
Femdom and foot job will be avoidable?
GL with the game and wish you the best.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The game will develop both vanilla and more aggressive relationships, and often, in parallel.
What I am concerned with is if the MC will get to have all 30 plus girls in the end. I certainly would look forward to that and make a huge harem, but in terms of those more 'aggressive relationships', any chance of them turning to more intimate or romantic in the long run? Most people seem to be concerned because they like those kind of intimate relations with their girls.

With that said how much content for first release since it is what 2 gigs?

By the way did anyone else misread the dev's name for a sec and thought it said Microsoft games? I was like what?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: bruce555

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Will have many content of male dom(hope so)?
The only answer I could give would probably contain spoilers. Please understand, because the game is very much dependent on the story.
The only thing I can say is that both the protagonist and the girls will change to varying degrees over the course of the game.
Eveithing in the game has morals. I don't really understand games, or movies, where those involved just go through dozens of exciting events, but don't draw any conclusions for themselves at the end.

I think you should play the current version of the game and you will not have such questions.
The only thing I want to point out is that we won't have extremely brutal rape, for example, with girls crying tears of hopelessness and frustration.

What I am concerned with is if the MC will get to have all 30 plus girls in the end. I certainly would look forward to that and make a huge harem, but in terms of those more 'aggressive relationships', any chance of them turning to more intimate or romantic in the long run?
Of course, moreover, nobody cancelled the Tsundere's personality either.

One thing to remember is how the player sees it all. (... Possible misunderstanding of the prostitution tag...)
You're absolutely right, I'd better remove this tag. It was highly questionable anyway.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
The only answer I could give would probably contain spoilers. Please understand, because the game is very much dependent on the story.
The only thing I can say is that both the protagonist and the girls will change to varying degrees over the course of the game.
Eveithing in the game has morals. I don't really understand games, or movies, where those involved just go through dozens of exciting events, but don't draw any conclusions for themselves at the end.

I think you should play the current version of the game and you will not have such questions.
The only thing I want to point out is that we won't have extremely brutal rape, for example, with girls crying tears of hopelessness and frustration.

Of course, moreover, nobody cancelled the Tsundere's personality either.

You're absolutely right, I'd better remove this tag. It was highly questionable anyway.
Author can you please say in future we expected to see impregnation and pregnancy?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's a lot of waifus :love:. And those preview pics aren't all of them? Oh boy, I'm definitely playing this! I hope there's a lot of teacher waifus.

• Love
Reactions: Mirgosoft

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I want to clarify the general situation with the vanilla level of the game.
By having both vanilla and more aggressive relationships in the game, we are not trying to please two opposing tastes of players. In the game, we want to show that things can't always go according to plan and that it's not always possible to solve everything by mutual agreement.
And we do our best to show the key features of what's going on (which is what these genres are loved for). And to do it in such a way that even those who had doubts before began to enjoy it... Or the possibility of skipping for particularly acute situations...
And yes, as I recall, we don't have a lifesaving pink cologne for all occasions. Both the protagonist and the girls live their lives and try to do many things on their own. Oh, I think that was a bit of spoiler. :unsure:

Reactions: lTTMl
4.20 star(s) 43 Votes