Aug 29, 2019
Have it. Stone is on the boss' table.
Thanks!

Now I have the ruined shirt and don't know what to do with it... :(
Hell this game really needs some hinds ingame... :(

Last edited:

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Why automatic text? For short things that's ok but for longer... I'm not english native so even if I'm not bad but not so good too, it's impossible to read all and so to follow the story... I'm sure I'm not the only one... One more time, really, why forced automatic text?! It's big nonsense!

ShadyDeeds

Sep 22, 2021
Why automatic text? For short things that's ok but for longer... I'm not english native so even if I'm not bad but not so good too, it's impossible to read all and so to follow the story... I'm sure I'm not the only one... One more time, really, why forced automatic text?! It's big nonsense!
Most of the dialogues are click triggered expect sex scenes and oral arguments. I'll try to fix it in next updates. It's my own framework so it's not perfect.. Gdevelop have dialogues engine that doesn't suit me. Also I'm not English native so I can understand, I'll try to fix it, thx for feedback :)

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Shorten it ;)
How??? I don't have anything to do this. If you mean the scissors they aren't any longer in my package. Was lost after I visited the boss and the story starts to early (because I don't have the 3 items). Think it's a bug.
Maybe someone has a savegame before cutting the shirt?

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
How??? I don't have anything to do this. If you mean the scissors they aren't any longer in my package. Was lost after I visited the boss and the story starts to early (because I don't have the 3 items). Think it's a bug.
Maybe someone has a savegame before cutting the shirt?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadyDeeds

Sep 22, 2021

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Saves are browser based so you have to play it again, sorry for the bug. Sometimes some items disappear but not too often, do you recall exact moment when scissors disappeared?
Every time I go to the boss and ask for the item it starts the "punish me" action and then the last item I had disappear...

ShadyDeeds

Sep 22, 2021
Every time I go to the boss and ask for the item it starts the "punish me" action and then the last item I had disappear...
So I played the (browser) game until the part when Christine bends over the table, I've tried everything with various items, entered dialogue many times.. to see if there's some bug, but everything seemed fine and all items were OK. I know that there's probably a bug with items surrounding this scene but I cant find it. Try deleting browser history (for games page only) if you are playing browser version or try browser version if you are playing downloadable one... and start clean, it will be probably OK.