Others Abandoned Hot Workplace Taboos [v0.3.5] [ShadyDeeds]

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
So I played the (browser) game until the part when Christine bends over the table, I've tried everything with various items, entered dialogue many times.. to see if there's some bug, but everything seemed fine and all items were OK. I know that there's probably a bug with items surrounding this scene but I cant find it. Try deleting browser history (for games page only) if you are playing browser version or try browser version if you are playing downloadable one... and start clean, it will be probably OK.
I don't play the browser variant. I play local.
Any possibility to start a savegame or something? I really hated the lawyer talking duell... :D

Domitori22

Jan 19, 2021
I can't do anytihing to ruined shirt, I just can't use items on it. Is this a bug or I just do something wrong? It's just stuck

ShadyDeeds

Sep 22, 2021
I don't play the browser variant. I play local.
Any possibility to start a savegame or something? I really hated the lawyer talking duell... :D
Just do the items part, the lawyers part is not dependent for the items.. The save load system for this game is browser based, so there's no specific file to copy..

Jan 15, 2021
Reminds me of that one Amazon manager training program. Where they talk about how to deal with potential Unions and how to get rid of people trying to start a Union.

• Haha
Reactions: ShadyDeeds

rsh41294

May 17, 2020
ShadyDeeds I have found the 3 items, but the problem is 2nd package is not open. I think it was to be opened through scissors and i have used that on shirt. Now i am stuck, i am playing offline version.

rsh41294

May 17, 2020
Give package to Christine, also give bodysuit to Lucy to acquire item No1
ok i got it, i didn't handover the package to her. i started directly the full job task. Thank you. Btw game is good, but you need to hold down a little on puzzles, it's hard. Stamping part took alot of time, atleast give the option to skip or if you can make mini-games easy. That would be great

ShadyDeeds

Sep 22, 2021
ok i got it, i didn't handover the package to her. i started directly the full job task. Thank you. Btw game is good, but you need to hold down a little on puzzles, it's hard. Stamping part took alot of time, atleast give the option to skip or if you can make mini-games easy. That would be great
Thx, I'm planning something like that.. :)

Reactions: rsh41294

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
How do you make coffee? I've gotten the cup and the can but they don't seem to interact with anything in the kitchen

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
How do you make coffee? I've gotten the cup and the can but they don't seem to interact with anything in the kitchen
You also need a filter package. Get it from another storage in the top.
Then take it from inventory and klick the coffeemachine, then the coffee, then the cup.