Unity Hotel Elera [v02406142000] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
I had to change my vr handler finally. I had been avoiding using the default one for years till this update hit. For some reason it took a few tries.
I am sorry if I am being stupid, I am not that good with the tech stuff.
What is a VR handler? I just attached the HEadset to my PC, and let STeam VR do the rest.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I am sorry if I am being stupid, I am not that good with the tech stuff.
What is a VR handler? I just attached the HEadset to my PC, and let STeam VR do the rest.
Vr handler is like a frontend in a way. for example, windows mixed reality can be a handler or steam vr can be. or if you use oculus that can also be one. usually in the configs of each one you can set it.

MrDooterEX

Dec 3, 2020
Actually that is true yes but from what i have seen most of the time it was for obfuscation especially if it has to do with patreon content. I might of course be wrong but that's how i see it with this.

Also for anybody who wants all toys and clothing unlocked, here you go just replace these with yours and delete the .protected files.
View attachment 2336910

where would i be putting this again? sorry, im not all that tech savvy

Reactions: GuardingLight

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
where would i be putting this again? sorry, im not all that tech savvy
One you start the game for the first time (assuming you deleted it before), close it again then go to the ___save folder in the game folder. There will be a slot_0 folder in there. Copy and replace with the files from the crack. After that, delete all 3 files in that folder that end with the extension .PROTECT. They will regenerate after starting the game, but you will already have the toys in place.

Reactions: yeahbutwhy

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
Does anyone know hopw to launch it in VR on the Quest 2 using Airlink? Whenever I launch the game with steam vr active, it doesn't auto switch to in game vr view on the headset.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone know hopw to launch it in VR on the Quest 2 using Airlink? Whenever I launch the game with steam vr active, it doesn't auto switch to in game vr view on the headset.
Change vr handler from steam vr to oculus using the settings panel when you open oculus. For whatever reason latest update doesn't detect steam vr

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
Also for anybody who wants all toys and clothing unlocked, here you go just replace these with yours and delete the .protected files.
View attachment 2336910
excellent "save". BUT, the question is - why is "so much garbage" written in?? Or did you just copy the whole section from "resources" there? Some of the clothes are not available (cheerleader kit and latex).
Hint - the resources of clothes and "toys" are duplicated in several files and the "freshest" contains a complete set.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

View attachment 2325906
Overview:
This is a quest game with elements of a visual novel and a dating simulator. You move into the hotel of the future, where you can chat, complete assignments and flirt with its visitors and staff.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-22
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: Project Elera - -
Censored: No
Version: 202301182015
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Come up with a normal version number 202301182015

OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020
has this game got the hands option to open some "orifices" like it shows in one of the description pics. or is that only available to patreons?

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
excellent "save". BUT, the question is - why is "so much garbage" written in?? Or did you just copy the whole section from "resources" there? Some of the clothes are not available (cheerleader kit and latex).
Hint - the resources of clothes and "toys" are duplicated in several files and the "freshest" contains a complete set.
Im sorry for the late reply, i was never notified about these replies to my message. I made a script that throws all of the found things in there so that's why its all in there. Didn't see anything wrong with it as it just ignores items that are not available ingame when loading the save.

MRRIP

Sep 6, 2017
I made a script that throws all of the found things in there so that's why its all in there. Didn't see anything wrong with it as it just ignores items that are not available ingame when loading the save.
Your script is crooked. They threw in the "things" parts of the bodies of the models. Plus - "pulled out" OLD data from the resources - for example, "spider paint on the chest" completely "cuts off" the nipple ... So about "latex" - it has a "color" - your script pulled out exactly the "object", and not the "wearable thing". And yes - he did not see the "cheerleader kit", which indicates that you "feed" the script an OLD resource file.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Your script is crooked. They threw in the "things" parts of the bodies of the models. Plus - "pulled out" OLD data from the resources - for example, "spider paint on the chest" completely "cuts off" the nipple ... So about "latex" - it has a "color" - your script pulled out exactly the "object", and not the "wearable thing". And yes - he did not see the "cheerleader kit", which indicates that you "feed" the script an OLD resource file.
Thanks for the heads up, didn't know these were wrong. Also since my script just looks for specific strings it can definitely throw wrong things in there since i had to unpack all of the resources and read through the files. About it being old i gave it version 202301182015 because that was the newest one at the time of coding my script. I might give it another shot when i updated my other projects.

Reactions: JCASK579
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes