Unity Hotel Elera [v02406142000] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
What new characer? Where is he?

Never mind, just noticed in the menu you have to talk to Mary after playing with her.

Last edited:

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
I'm going to fix the elevator menu for the dev and I won't even ask for money. Instead of having a single line for every character and turning the elevator into a novel after a few more characters are added you format it like this:
Main Floor
3rd floor - You (302)
5th Floor - Lexa (503), Mary (509)
Shopping
Bar

Look how much cleaner and expandable that is and it doesn't make you look like a total amateur.

Reactions: Gamer93 and dot7z

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
I'm going to fix the elevator menu for the dev and I won't even ask for money. Instead of having a single line for every character and turning the elevator into a novel after a few more characters are added you format it like this:
Main Floor
3rd floor - You (302)
5th Floor - Lexa (503), Mary (509)
Shopping
Bar

Look how much cleaner and expandable that is and it doesn't make you look like a total amateur.
True dat !! And tbh i feel this game is only 1,6gb heavy cuz theres a lotta of unecessary stuff here, such a huge ass place/decorations etc that are going to be barely noticed/used by the players. If you're starting out your game and you're in the process of adding things, why not make stuff more simpler yet useful? Bro the bar is whole ass giant place and you can fuck the dear guy in only 1 room?? And like why not place all the other girls room(and the player) in just one floor if theres just a few characters? This games is pretty solid ngl, the physics are good, hot models, i think this guy just needs more help with better management for better performance.

Joe7272

Feb 5, 2023
True dat !! And tbh i feel this game is only 1,6gb heavy cuz theres a lotta of unecessary stuff here, such a huge ass place/decorations etc that are going to be barely noticed/used by the players. If you're starting out your game and you're in the process of adding things, why not make stuff more simpler yet useful? Bro the bar is whole ass giant place and you can fuck the dear guy in only 1 room?? And like why not place all the other girls room(and the player) in just one floor if theres just a few characters? This games is pretty solid ngl, the physics are good, hot models, i think this guy just needs more help with better management for better performance.
Because it's much easier to build the environment first and then fill it with more characters and such. It's amazing how many people complain about games being even over 1gb. Quality takes space, There's plenty of games out there pushing close to 200gb. Quality also takes a decent computer People think every game should run on a 15 year old computer with integrated gpu for some reason.

Reactions: timiko

Poralral

Mar 4, 2023

Hey great game so far. VR version is cool but has some bugs where you collide with invisible objects.
I also have encounter a bug in vr when pussies get bigger instead of stretching. I guess is part of the phishics configuration but just to let you know

Will be possible to add an option to modify hight of POV from the controller? I think it will be really usefull.

Also as a sugestion, can we have a model versions in the future with human genitalia? Or maybe more semiferal with teats instead of breasts?
Idk it might even count as customizable accesories in both cases or w/e.

Hyped to see the future of this game

Last edited:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
is this really vr compatible if so how do i use new to vr.
Well, you have to have a VR headset and a powerful PC, then if your headset is on and connected to the PC, just start the game and cross your fingers that it works right away.
No, the game can't be played without a PC, can't be played standalone.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes